SCIFI and USA HD Live!

Missed Battlestar Galactica by a couple weeks...but we get Doctor Who Season Premier...:)

Typical, wont be home tonight in time to change the recording to record in HD!

Kids will be overjoyed to see the doctor, they like it so much they would watch it in black and white anyway!

(Had to find something to complain about LOL)

Well maybe Starbuck showed up for the rescue but either way this is Big for Dish so watch out Direct.. :)

How so? Dish is still WAY behind D* in terms of HD, and they've got a long way to go...just sayin. I'm a E* sub btw.

Congrats Dish, you finally got off your arse and did something worthwhile! :up

Well thats fine if you think that but either way SCI-FI has one of the most watch programs on right now in BSG. Viewers pay the bills and networks want their viewers to be able to see their content.. :)
You must not have seen the extremely thick sarcasm that was caked on my comments (or the new X-Files movie poster in my avatar) :)

freaking sweet..just saw that we finally got these! yay dish for finally delivering something

what..no cn hd tho? :mad::p jk

You must not have seen the extremely thick sarcasm that was caked on my comments (or the new X-Files movie poster in my avatar) :)

Opps sorry! Yeah the 1st film I thought was really good I hope the second one is as well.. Hmm thats someone autograph I need to get the red hair chick on that show.. :)

At long last!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't get home for the start of BSG (which is set to record on 122 SD). Will it automatically record HD?

Thanks

How so? Dish is still WAY behind D* in terms of HD, and they've got a long way to go...just sayin. I'm a E* sub btw.

Congrats Dish, you finally got off your arse and did something worthwhile! :up

Yeah but I think by end of the summer things will be allot closer.. ;)

I personally would have been a lot happier if they had given me something I didn't already have.. Dish needs to give something that DirecTV doesn't have.. Then I would have something to rejoice over.. But I am happy for all you guys out there.. And it really is good to see Dish actually doing something besides sitting on their hands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts