SCIFI and USA HD Live!

Ok, i hate to be grammar police here, because God knows mine is terrible, but i've seen a ton of people say this, the word you guys are looking for is HAVE not HALF. Sorry to single you out, Poke you just happen to be there for the tipping point when i had to get that out :p. and i know this probably won't make any difference anyway.

Are you series???

:D

Ok, i hate to be grammar police here, because God knows mine is terrible, but i've seen a ton of people say this, the word you guys are looking for is HAVE not HALF. Sorry to single you out, Poke you just happen to be there for the tipping point when i had to get that out :p. and i know this probably won't make any difference anyway.
You didn't half to come down so hard on Poke. :(

Sorry sometimes I dont catch those things it.. Cool pic teamlazyboy SnakeEyes was one of my favorites.. :)

First Photo of G.I. Joe's Scarlett here!

First Photo of G.I. Joe's Scarlett! - Superhero Hype!

You might run a test switch then see if anything show up if you haven't already..

man i really can't wait until i learn what i need to learn around here so i can stop looking like such a noob, especially considering i have 20k+ posts on other forums :p

what do i need to do?

man i really can't wait until i learn what i need to learn around here so i can stop looking like such a noob, especially considering i have 20k+ posts on other forums :p

what do i need to do?

Menu, 6, 1, 1, then click "check switch"

When its done hit "done" then Cancel, Cancel Cancel it will acquire sats and then download the guide.