SCIFI and USA HD Live!

Dang looks like Paramount made them take it off... Yeah they can for sure mess it up but I hope they dont..

Shipwreck is my favorite due to I us to be in the Navy.. That's my game tag I use allot as well.. :)

oh crap, didn't notice the images were pulled, the baroness looks cool, Storm Shadow doesn't look like a ninja, Duke, Ripcord (Marlon Wayans WTF?), and scarlett all have the same uniform (Scarlett's is +1 armor of hotness though), Hawk is a guy in a Beret, and SnakeEyes is wearing a rubber shirt with Dickies pants and work boots

I'm all for starting a new thread to complain about FX HD. It hasn't been listed as one of the possibles has it?

Even if they added FX HD, you would still be complaining because of the lack of actual HD Content. I am not even sure that they have even showed a single thing in HD Yet. Kinda like CMT, MTV, VH1 and many others.. Nothing there yet.. Just a channel that calls itself HD and nothing more.. Just ran my DirecTV guide through 48 hours and there was nothing on FX in HD.. Lets all get together and ask for something that really has HD Content on it. :)

Even if they added FX HD, you would still be complaining because of the lack of actual HD Content. I am not even sure that they have even showed a single thing in HD Yet. Kinda like CMT, MTV, VH1 and many others.. Nothing there yet.. Just a channel that calls itself HD and nothing more.. Just ran my DirecTV guide through 48 hours and there was nothing on FX in HD.. Lets all get together and ask for something that really has HD Content on it. :)

I'll take MGM HD, thanks. :D

And let's launch TCM HD and let Dish be the first provider to offer it.

We watch Rescue me, Nip Tuck, Damages, The Riches and Dirt. None of these have been in HD?

This is like the end of the South Park World of Warcraft episode. I feel like tomorrow, thousands of Sat Guys users will leave their computers and go out to see the sun for the first time in months.

Sat Guys Members Waiting for SciFiHD:

south_park_wow.jpg

South_Park_WoW_computer_lab.jpg

This is like the end of the South Park World of Warcraft episode. I feel like tomorrow, thousands of Sat Guys users will leave their computers and go out to see the sun for the first time in months.

Sat Guys Members Waiting for SciFiHD:

south_park_wow.jpg

South_Park_WoW_computer_lab.jpg

LOL!! :D Yeah just wait until South Park in HD.. :)

We watch Rescue me, Nip Tuck, Damages, The Riches and Dirt. None of these have been in HD?

If they do they are not listed in the guide as HD.. I don't watch the channel. I just listen to the complaints.. I am looking at Nip/Tuck on the guide for Saturday at 11 and 12 and neither episode is marked as HD..

As far as today goes though, the best add of the day is USA.. They actually show alot of HD Content.

The X-Files was just on and it was in SD. Actually it was letterboxed with black bars on the sides; it's rather amusing having a black border all the way around the pictures. SGA just came on though and it's in HD so that's a good sign for BSG tonight.

If they do they are not listed in the guide as HD.. I don't watch the channel. I just listen to the complaints.. I am looking at Nip/Tuck on the guide for Saturday at 11 and 12 and neither episode is marked as HD..

As far as today goes though, the best add of the day is USA.. They actually show alot of HD Content.

Just browsed a few threads over in the D* forums and FXHD does show Nip Tuck and a few Movies in HD.

I'm going to assume the new seasons of the shows we watch will be as well.

Regardless, E* doesn't have the channel and I want it.

Just browsed a few threads over in the D* forums and FXHD does show Nip Tuck and a few Movies in HD.

I'm going to assume the new seasons of the shows we watch will be as well.

Regardless, E* doesn't have the channel and I want it.

I stand corrected then.. But as far as content, It, just like Sci-Fi has limited HD Content.. But as long as the show you want to see is in HD, that is what matters.. Nothing there I have been thrilled with yet. Maybe by next year all these HD channels will be full time HD.. And by then there will be no more Dish/DirecTV war.. Both should be on equal footing when it comes to HD. Dish will still have the best DVR... :)

Edit: Unless Tivo makes them shut it down.. :)

I stand corrected then.. But as far as content, It, just like Sci-Fi has limited HD Content.. But as long as the show you want to see is in HD, that is what matters.. Nothing there I have been thrilled with yet. Maybe by next year all these HD channels will be full time HD.. And by then there will be no more Dish/DirecTV war.. Both should be on equal footing when it comes to HD. Dish will still have the best DVR... :)

Edit: Unless Tivo makes them shut it down.. :)

FXHD is a great channel. The HD movies on the weekends look great, and Nip Tucks PQ was awesome.

Yes.

That's all I've got to say about that.

Except, maybe, keep it comin' Charlie. Look at the smiles you just made...feels good, doesn't it?

At least according to what I can find on wikipedia, the following shows are HD that show on FX:

Brotherhood
Dexter
NCIS
Nip/Tuck
Sleeper Cell

The rest are not in HD, yet.

EDIT: On a list that says coming soon (Future Programming) in HD:

Breaking Bad
Burn Notice
Life