Scorpion

To pick the show apart is silly. It is a TV show. It has to be entertaining to survive. That being said,I found it enjoyable. If everything in a show was 100% accurate, it would never make it out of the gate. My advice is to sit back and just enjoy the ride.

This week's episode did not make me go into an epileptic fit. It was still very, very silly, but the actual premise for the plot this week was within the realm of credulity. That these guys are the ones that figure it out is fine. That they are the ones actually breaking in to secure buildings with the blessing of HLS is laughable. Still, this week the show did not totally suck. It sucked, but there is a ray of hope. One more episode left in the audition.

Scorpion is loosely based on a true story. Some of the names have been changed to protect the innocent. Oh... wrong show ;)

S~

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Scorpion[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
zRYBqqJVMkWc8bN7qMJ5tr3gELm.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]A Cyclone[/EPISODENAME]
Season: [SEASON]1[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]3[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-10-06[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]After Team Scorpion fails a military training mission, they are determined to prove their worth to Cabe and Homeland Security when a bomber threatens to take out the internet infrastructure of the entire Southwest.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]