Scorpion

At least it isn't dull like NCIS LA...

You have a point there, and I guess that´s one of the reasons I don´t watch NCIS LA.

Scorpion I keep criticizing but watching part of the episode or like last night the full thing, maybe out of curiosity.

I found it funny in parts, incredible in others, there´s something about the Asian girl´s accent I find interesting, maybe just
because of a morbid interest, but I find myself still watching this crappy show.

At least I think is quite family friendly.

Next Episode: S01, E07

Monday, November 3, 2014

"Father's Day":
Three convicts -- including a brilliant hacker -- escape from prison; Paige tries to manage Ralph's expectations when his dad returns.

S~

I watched last episode, from beginning to end, to my amazement, not as good as the previous ones.
I´m more amazed at the fact that I keep watching this show.

Last edited:
Reactions: teachsac
I've finally had enough of the loss of cognitive and autonomic functions accompanied by epileptic-type seizures followed by slight oozing from the ears and nose as the part of the brain sacrificed in order to suspend disbelief to watch this show evacuates the skull and deleted the timer this week. This show makes MacGyver look like a documentary of application of science! I just can't stand it any more.... not even just to make fun of it.

Next Episode: S01, E08

Monday, November 10, 2014

"Risky Business":
A musician -- who created a controversial algorithm to generate hit songs -- helps the team investigate the murder of a music blogger; Drew seeks help connecting with his son.

S~

Next Episode: S01, E09

Monday, November 17, 2014

"Rogue Element":
Cabe's ex-wife needs the team's protection after she discovers evidence that suggests a prominent congressman's death involved foul play.

S~

Same here, I "watched" last episode, when I realized I was paying more attention to something else, this show´s no longer able to keep my attention.

Eh.... its not terrible. Not great, but for something on when I'm web surfing, it isn't so bad. Will I be upset when it is gone? No. But maybe I don't mind watching Katherine McPhee.

Next Episode: S01, E10

Monday, November 24, 2014

"Talismans":
The team must recover stealth technology from a military plane that was shot down in Bosnia; Walter's sister visits with Sylvester at the garage.

S~

This show is still a guilty pleasure for me. The real test for me to keep watching it was when the Ferguson DA held his news conference at the same time the show was on & screwed up my DVR recording. I had to watch the latest episode on CBS All Access on my computer & was fighting picture freezing & lagging(then speeding up to catch up). I was able to get through it & watch the episode. The same thing happened with Madam Secretary. For some reason my local station went down during the recording of Madam Secretary on my DVR. CBS All Access is not ready for prime time as far as picture freezing & lagging goes. Thank God for Hulu Plus & Roku,because all of my DVR recordings were screwed up Monday Night thanks to Ferguson.

Next Episode: S01, E11

Monday, December 8, 2014

"Revenge":
Sylvester ends up in critical condition after accidentally triggering an explosion during an investigation; the team must remain focused on finding the culprit.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)