SEC Network Launches August 14 Channel 611

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Maybe I can find some local osu fans to cut my grass on Saturdays during the fall since they won't be watching much football past the first quarter. Sure will free up my saturdays.

To jimbo ;)

Reactions: Jimbo and raoul5788
Folks this thread is about getting the SEC Network on DIRECTV, not what team is the best team. If you want to discuss that we have a sports forum. :)

Reactions: Ronnie-
Considering the subject matter, I can see the drift. However, point well made and taken to heart. My apologies.

We all know at this point that it's going to happen. I figure it should be a slow thread until it lights up.

Id also ask why the thread has non Directv subs posting in it...

Granted it's great to get advice from someone about your provider when they dont even have them.

Id also ask why the thread has non Directv subs posting in it...

Granted it's great to get advice from someone about your provider when they dont even have them.
Many of us have had both providers , and more than once , and feel qualified to provide advice when asked on either.

As to this subject, the natural flow of the topic has led to some subs of a company commenting then becoming subs of the other company.

I figure unless someone is trolling, then all views and comments would be welcome. And I haven't seen any trolling. At least by my definition.

I guess, I just don't see a problem.

The issue is it doesn't help the ledge jumpers to say "I dont have Direct any more, but if I did and they didn't get it, I would leave. I am fine however because my new provider has it" every other page.

Other than Scott's updates this thread has really fallen apart and consists of:

1) People on the ledge for no reason
2) People pleading for folks to get off the ledge for no reason
3) SEC fans that live in the south telling other SEC fans that live in the south that they do not understand how SEC fans do it in the south (you see what I did there right?)
4) SEC fans telling non SEC fans they just "don't get it"

It's landed with a splat, and since there is no real legitimate discussion to have other than posturing about who is the best fan and preparing parachutes, I'll just wait out posting a smiley for when the deal is done!

The issue is it doesn't help the ledge jumpers to say "I dont have Direct any more, but if I did and they didn't get it, I would leave. I am fine however because my new provider has it" every other page.

Other than Scott's updates this thread has really fallen apart and consists of:

1) People on the ledge for no reason
2) People pleading for folks to get off the ledge for no reason
3) SEC fans that live in the south telling other SEC fans that live in the south that they do not understand how SEC fans do it in the south (you see what I did there right?)
4) SEC fans telling non SEC fans they just "don't get it"

It's landed with a splat, and since there is no real legitimate discussion to have other than posturing about who is the best fan and preparing parachutes, I'll just wait out posting a smiley for when the deal is done!
Hey gadgtfreek,
You Can join us in the Sports Forum !

Reactions: Ronnie-
JIMBO THIS BOARD IS ABOUT D ADDING THE SEC CHANNEL.I EXPECT A REMARK LIKE THIS FROM YOU .A OHIO BUCKEYE .WHO IN HELL DOES OHIO STATE PLAY?

soooooo no word on the channel yet? I though today was the day...or I hoped

I owe you an apologize we all go off the deep end sometime. I went back and read your post this morning and you are right . most all game beside the 2 or 3 will be cupcake games. I wish the sec game were like last year .we got the11.00 AM on our local station here . CBS, ESPN will the main one. Just another way for for the sec to get riches. All conference will soon have their own channel.
MY WIFE auburn fan so you know what I haven't to put with this year, have a good day.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)