SEC Network Launches August 14 Channel 611

Status
Please reply by conversation.
For those of us still using SD equipment (much easier set RV set up), does anyone believe that I will be able to pick this channel up in SD on my 18" round dish pointing at satellite 101 or will it likely be an HD only channel which will require an upgrade?? I am unfamiliar with how new channels are established.
should be sd as well. i know my cable company bright house, is getting it in sd.

well I,m back after a chewing out from my wife .so much for that. IT was here on sport radio charter has signed on for sec channel. When d get sec channel we all be a big happy family again. Thank you iceturkee for the post.

well I,m back after a chewing out from my wife .so much for that. IT was here on sport radio charter has signed on for sec channel. When d get sec channel we all be a big happy family again. Thank you iceturkee for the post.

thanks larry but i didn't post the link someone else did.

Charter finalizing SEC as I post.
Directv is next!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
You got to think this will put some pressure on DirecTV. You got to figure they don't want to be the only major provider not to have it.

Sorry. Didn't have time to post link earlier.
If you look at the last four providers adding the SEC network, they have announced in about one week increments. Contracts get done when they get done. This is all too strange. I think next week will be the week!

I love SEC football but I'm not leaving if they don't get it. It would be nice though. I'm sure they will get it done at some point.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)