SEC Network Launches August 14 Channel 611

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If I would of or think about switching it will probably be Comcast since the cable is already in place, But realistically I would be a cord cutter but the kids won't let me, I try to explain how it could save me money, but all they know is being in front of a TV
Credits discounts and 2 year contract reset recently is keeping me here,

Don't get me wrong I like Directv for how they treated me and gave me free upgrades, reduced my bill plus free Sunday Ticket last year, and good PQ plus exceptional newer equipment like HR44 and C41W, and the simplicity of the DVR use,

But sooner or later some will move on, But I would stick around for how long who knows, I'm all fine and swell until February's price hike.

I've had them both several times and for the life of me I can't find one particular reason to stick with one over the other as long as they both offer the channels that I watch.

It appears both will shortly, and price being my main consideration, I can tell you that I will look at direct again in a year.

If one didn't offer a channel I wanted though, and the other did, especially a sports channel, I'd do my math and see if it were worth it to me to forgo the promos. The sec network is one that for me only would sway me in a direction.

I am glad that for the two main options I have that it probably won't be an issue on that front after a few weeks
I suppose if the SEC Network, in my case would be ESPN (seeing most of the Buckeyes games are on ESPN or ABC locally) I would also look to which ever one has my teams games available too.

I suppose if the SEC Network, in my case would be ESPN (seeing most of the Buckeyes games are on ESPN or ABC locally) I would also look to which ever one has my teams games available too.
That would be another one. Personally, I could get by with the ESPN channels, the SEC Network, and the OTA channels and have nothing else. Thats the bulk of my personal tv viewing.

It will, I am just saying I could drop Directv and still get WatchESPN (access that is based on having a video provider) without having a video provider :)

ESPN and the premium original series is all I really have Directv for now, I can get all the other shows elsewhere. I could use Amazon VOD for stuff like Sons of Anarchy on the Tivo, use the OTA, and spend about the same I spend now with better quality. When my rebates expire in Dec and fball ends, I will be looking heavily into dropping "pay tv"...

It will, I am just saying I could drop Directv and still get WatchESPN (access that is based on having a video provider) without having a video provider :)

ESPN and the premium original series is all I really have Directv for now, I can get all the other shows elsewhere. I could use Amazon VOD for stuff like Sons of Anarchy on the Tivo, use the OTA, and spend about the same I spend now with better quality. When my rebates expire in Dec and fball ends, I will be looking heavily into dropping "pay tv"...
I could do the same, and if not for my wife and kid, I would.

The original series on HBO like GOT, id miss as it aired, but I could buy the season afterwards. Easily doable for me. Not so much for them, at least in their mind.

i have watch espn via cable. i think directv is the last provider to offer it.

According to fox sport a deal to be reach soon. GO to sec network and you read up on this article.

According to fox sport a deal to be reach soon. GO to sec network and you read up on this article.
there is a link to that story in an older post. plus the story apparently confirms scott's rumor which i suspected to be true when he told us.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts