SEC Network Launches August 14 Channel 611

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I've seen that. I've also seen another press release and a mailer that said will be available through an app LIKE watch ESPN.

We will see in a week or so.

Like you hope it's in the same app.
Finebaum was asked last week he said the sane as the link.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Then that's probably the case. Perhaps they changed the plans or perhaps I'm just wrong in what I read.

Then that's probably the case. Perhaps they changed the plans or perhaps I'm just wrong in what I read.

Dont have time to search but I seem to remember reading the same thing, that it would be a separate app just like LHN is separate from watchespn app.

I went back to the original presser last May and they used the word "similar" to Watch ESPN app when asked about streaming to mobile devices.

Where's larry55? I'm guessing either dancing in the streets or calling Dish to cancel his order
Not so fast my friend I 'm still here. I will be rejoicing when we give your tiger a spanking. The sec is the best conference. Have a good night and bring it on. I knew whens Scott post last week the sec was coming.

Not so fast my friend I 'm still here. I will be rejoicing when we give your tiger a spanking. The sec is the best conference. Have a good night and bring it on. I knew whens Scott post last week the sec was coming.

Not a Tiger fan my man, I'm a Carolina boy!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)