Series Recording Issue with JAG

Status
Please reply by conversation.

n4uaj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 21, 2006
I wonder if anyone else may be having issues trying to record JAG on 306? The same episodes are on twice a day and I would like to record the two in the AM one at 10 and the other at 11. Setting up a series record seems to only get all four or the same one morning and evening. I have tried both first run and repeats to no avail. I don't seem to have problems with any other series I try to get.

Bill

n4uaj said:
I wonder if anyone else may be having issues trying to record JAG on 306? The same episodes are on twice a da

y and I would like to record the two in the AM one at 10 and the other at 11. Setting up a series record seems to only get all four or the same one morning and evening. I have tried both first run and repeats to no avail. I don't seem to have problems with any other series I try to get.

Bill

Bill, you can do Manual recordings when the same episodes are on more than once a day, that would take care of it for you.

However, I record shows like Eureka and Haven and both them are on more than once a day, but those are the 1st run shows, I don't know if or why it would make a difference.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

thanks Jimbo. I did that but I was afraid I would forget from time to time however I went back to the HR21 in the bedroom and set up a series and it shows to be doing it like I want it to. Must be some glitch with the HR24 I guess. Since I got Whole Home unsupported viewing it don't matter which one gets it.

Bill

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DirectTV High Definition Channel Signals

HD box connection to tv question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts