Shaw satellite

Sure you can, no problem. But it will not give you any better signal than a 60cm dish since it's focal point is set for the 60cm dish. A 75cm is much better.
If you are close to yuma or quartzite I can point you to a dealer that may have a 75 for you if you need.

Cheers

I am in mesa , in canada we live in a condo that has only 60 dish on the roof and they will not upgrade it so i have to use 60 went i am here .i have a new 75 dish spare and my 60 is very old and had to set. this is y i would like to use the 75 if i can fit the lnb on it.

It will fit no problem. Even if you are on a 60 dish in Canada you can use a 75 dish & 75 lnb in Az as long as it is the same type ie Dual Quad or triple quad.

i am not sure what you mean by dual or triple . will i have to get shaw to reprogram my v code for the 75 to work and what happen when we go back to canada

In Canada all new installations are getting the triple XKU lnb which picks up the 3 satellites. If you have an older 60 at home that has not been upgraded to the New triple XKU lnb then you need to have a 60 or a 75E dual quad for down south. The code is the same for either one. No code change necessary. If you put a 60 or a 75 triple down south then you would need a code change for the receiver for it to work and when you got home you would have to have it changed back to the dual code. So best to stay with the dual for down south if that is definitely what you have at home.

Shaw Direct in Georgia, USA Need Help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)