SiriusXM Back on DirecTV Jan 20th 2013!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Your SiriusXM contact may have to say that since it could be a pending deal.

I listen, just like Icebergs situation, if I'm doing stuff around the house and just want something to listen to..
Hopefully it's true. That was the one thing I missed when switching from E...

I must say that I have my Dish receiver hooked to my stereo and listen. I usually turn off the TV and put it on while playing with the kids. I liked how Directv had The Virus and couldn't stand that Dish didn't have it when the two companies merged. I've heard this through the rumor mill as well.

If they are a CSR or some rudimentary position then them knowing nothing is par for the course.

If this is true it would certainly add a bit of value to D* again. Although I've moved most of my listening to Pandora now and don't really miss XM it would be nice to have it available in the house.

I hope this dosent sound dumb, but if you have a radio that has sirius are you able to listen to it if DTV gets it?

We have Pandora anyway... I wish there was a way to make Pandora appear on the guide so I could just select it there.

Sonic tap sucked and sucks. So naturally Directv would want a decent music source with a Pandora App.

Pandora is good, XM knows Pandora is a threat.
So with XM in play it just wouldn't suprise me the agreement would be getting rid of the other music choices.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)