Sling adapter issues

dnworrell

Nov 22, 2009
Walkertown, NC
I'm having several issues with my sling adapter connected to a 722. First, if anything is recording on the tuner that the sling adapter connect to, it will only show that show and in live mode only. I am unable to watch any of my pre-recorded shows. Secondly, I get a strobing effect usually during commercials (i.e., pc display blinks in quick succession). It seems that it occurs when there is a lot of white background. Third, I can't seem to get connected unless I minimize or switch to another tab when the pc is connecting to the sling adapter. I am using firefox to access dishonline.com but have also tried ie 9 with the same results.

Dishlover

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 27, 2006
I've complained about this. Dish needs to add tuner preference to single mode. Only work around now is to put STB in dual mode. Then you can set default tuner to #1. This however creates other problems for those used to single mode.

dnworrell

Nov 22, 2009
Walkertown, NC
All of this was working about a month ago. Also, I am unable to create a timer via the guide. It says it's set up but it never records. The only way I can get it to record is to watch live and hit record.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)