SonicTap replacing Sirius/XM on 2/9/2010

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I listen to Internet radio(181.fm on Shoutcast) at home so this change doesn't bother me much. It can't be any worse than Sirius's small playlists.

bill

here is a pic of what was on my bill dated 1/2/10

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-01-24 at 11.06.34 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-01-24 at 11.06.34 PM.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 238
I was disappointed when XM replaced the Music Choice channels. At least no more DJ chatter. I had DMX way back when and I liked the service.

Very disappointed by this....I love The Spectrum on Sirius 18. The DJs are mostly people I used to listen to in NY, Carol Miller, Mark Goodman, Kristine Stone and sometimes Meg Griffin. The talking is very limited and I actually enjoy hearing a little banter between songs. So I think this is a very bad idea...

I listen to Lithium (ch 838) almost every weekday night while doing homework. Hopefully they will have a replacement that is just as good.

I just noticed on my HR22 that by going forward to 2-9 on the guide that the first few channels are listed with a detailed description of the format. I can see the listings for the decades plus some of the country channels. The rest of the channels just say to be announced.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hr20-100 Search changes

Can I watch DirectTV via the web?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)