Starchoice in Mexico

If you have your box activated then you need to tune to a channel in 111.1 try ch. 712, then following the same steps as on locking 107 you should get a signal, the skew is about the same as the one for 107, (I´m in Mexico City and there is a minimal difference in the skew position). I started with the same setup, i.e. 107 in 1.20 dish and 111.1 in 1.80, then for a time I had both in the 1.80 dish, the strength on 107 decreasing just slightly, nothing noticeable when watching, though, but last time I messed up with my dishes for some tests, I went back to my original setup, that is one sat on each dish. In my case it will be better to have both on the same dish, as I´m planning to use the 1.20 to get another FTA satellite

Hi, I have not being able to find the 111.1 :( I try today again, with an IPhone App, but my 630 restarts every time I get in to the sat finder area in the setting menu, just after 1 min. , any idea, I need my HDs :(

The sw21K's were recommended by Global, bought two from them along with the dual LNB's however, need three lines, I did not know the SW44 would work with Shaw, I think I have one somewhere,. will dig it out and try it....I have used the Dish DPP44's and know this must be a different switch. Guess the SW44 has been tired and found to work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)