starchoice in pennsyvlania

buckspaul

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
im thinking of getting star choice put not sure what size dish i need. i live in the allentown, pa area.. second wondering the best place to buy the system from maybe Kusut? also need a broker please send me a private message if anyone has any information reliable brokers. im so sick of DTV although the hd is impressive just not the programming.. I did used to have BEV before but wasnt impressed with the pic quality etc..
i also read on here SC doesnt care if you are in the us or mexico and wont turn off service if they find out.. i would be able to order ppv or sports if needed. thanks paul

I got all my hardware from Kusat. I'm located in Philly and use a star choice Quad-output 75cm elliptical dish.
I use a Broker, I was to cowardly to try setting up a account myself. But people say it can be done an now I wish I tried :(

Information on a reliable broker............................PM me.

i am in wilkes barre pan have a 75cm dish- no rain fade- execpt in n=heavy t-storms- did NOT use a broker-- you can get A list of rental property from craigs lists- for windsor ontario- then you will gt no simsubs of any kind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)