Stargate SG-1 Discussion

I'd rather see them do a movie to wrap up Stargate Universe, on par with Ark of Truth and Continuum. It wasn't fair to leave it in a cliffhanger like that.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys App

I'm still not comfortable with their use of the word "reboot." Lot of room for disaster there. Will they paint stripes on a horse and say "It's still a zebra." Or will they point to a hippo and say "It's still a zebra."

Rewind the Star Trek thread and replay.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I am leary of a reboot, even though they say it won't affect the TV series, I find that hard to believe.

Nothing will change or alter SG-1, Atlantis or (the unfinished) SGU. They're in the books and my enjoyment and rewatching of SG-1 and Atlantis continues. Like was once (or maybe many times) said, some Stargate is better than no Stargate.

I say, give them a chance. If the reboot fails, it'll likely fail with the first film. If it succeeds, it may be worth us "old heads" to give it a try. ;)

We're into season 9 episode 9 (out of 20). I really must say how the ORI just doesn't seem to be working out well for good story lines. I'm hoping there won't be too much more of them.

Am I the only one disliking the Ori concept?

We're into season 9 episode 9 (out of 20). I really must say how the ORI just doesn't seem to be working out well for good story lines. I'm hoping there won't be too much more of them.

Am I the only one disliking the Ori concept?

I liked the Ori episodes, but I can´t say the same about the Replicators.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't like the Ori at all. I hate to burst your bubble but they go on to the bitter end of the series and beyond in one of the movies.

And remember it doesn´t end with Season 10, after that you have the movies:

Stargate The Ark of Truth
and
Stargate Continuum

I must admit I´m a Stargate SG-1 junkie, having all 10 seasons and the 2 movies (Ark of Truth and Continuum) on DVD.

I have many favorite 6episodes, just to mention a few 1969 (season 2 E 21), Frozen (Season 6 E 4).