Suits (USA)

Suits Boss Previews Flashback-Heavy Finale, Talks Harvey's Therapy Arc https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/suits-boss-previews-flashback-heavy-194547748.html
A little therapy can go a long way — and in the case of Suits, Harvey’s sessions made for one of the most compelling seasons of the USA Network series yet.But executive producer Aaron Korsh admits to TVLine that he wasn’t immediately gung-ho about the idea of the lawyer talking out his emotional traumas. Thankfully, a Donna twist on the pitch got him to change his mind, the EP reveals below.On Wednesday’s summer finale (9/8c), however, the action won’t be on the couch, but mostly in the past as both Harvey and Mike grapple with a big choice.“The focus of the episode is very much on the backstories of both Harvey and Mike influencing their decisions and what they’re going to do moving forward,” Korsh previews.For the newly minted junior partner, that means visiting a priest who played a significant role in his childhood after his parents died, while Harvey tackles his mommy issues. Read on as Korsh teases the trip down memory lane and more.

Suits Boss on Mike's Secret Twist, Donna and Harvey's Future and More https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/suits-boss-mikes-secret-twist-020008402.html
Warning: The following contains spoilers from Wednesday’s finale of Suits.Wednesday night’s summer finale of Suits pulled a bait and switch when faux lawyer Mike decided to quit the firm — for his sake and fiancée Rachel’s — only to then be arrested. (Perhaps that confession to his childhood priest wasn’t such a good idea?)Meanwhile, Harvey also resigned after saving Pearson Specter Litt from Hardman’s clutches. But now that his protégé is in trouble, will the lawyer return to work? Are the other keepers of Mike’s secret in trouble? And has therapy made Harvey into a man that can be with Donna?Below, executive producer Aaron Korsh answers those burning questions and more.(Reminder: Suits‘ usual lead-out, Mr. Robot, had its finale postponed this week; the episode features a scene similar to this morning’s Virginia reporter shooting on live television, so it will now air Wednesday, Sept. 2 at 10/9c.)

Series is staring to wear thin with me. Too much of the Harvey, Louis, Donna round 'd round. Feels like watching the same episode over and over.
Yeah. It's kind of turned into a background show, like right now, while I'm doing things. I don't like the guys trying to do flashbacks. They're looking way too old. I was hoping Harman was over with.

S~

Yeah. It's kind of turned into a background show, like right now, while I'm doing things. I don't like the guys trying to do flashbacks. They're looking way too old. I was hoping Harman was over with.

S~
Background...you nailed it. And Gina's terrible, or same, acting is more than I can handle. After last night, DONE! TD (timer deleted).

The worst part of the last ep was the pathetic long hair wig that Mike wore. Looks like it came from KMart...... :rolleyes: I guess the speculation as to who ratted out Mike will be what keeps me watching. Claire, the priest, Jack or persons unknown...

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Suits Boss on Mike's Secret Twist, Donna and Harvey's Future and More http://tvline.com/2015/08/26/suits-mike-arrested-season-5-spoilers/
Warning: The following contains spoilers from Wednesday’s finale of Suits.Wednesday night’s summer finale of Suits pulled a bait and switch when faux lawyer Mike decided to quit the firm — for his sake and fiancée Rachel’s — only to then be arrested. (Perhaps that confession to his childhood priest wasn’t such a good idea?)Meanwhile, Harvey also resigned after saving Pearson Specter Litt from Hardman’s clutches. But now that his protégé is in trouble, will the lawyer return to work? Are the other keepers of Mike’s secret in trouble? And has therapy made Harvey into a man that can be with Donna? Below, executive producer Aaron Korsh answers those burning questions and more.(Reminder: Suits‘ usual lead-out, Mr. Robot, had its finale postponed this week; the episode features a scene similar to this morning’s Virginia reporter shooting on live television, so it will now air Wednesday, Sept. 2 at 10/9c.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts