Suits (USA)

I watched the first episode. Haven't gotten to the second one yet. It was good mind candy.
It seems that USA has developed a formula though in their newer series. You bring a young character into an established organization. The organization is somewhat set in its ways and the young person shakes things up while making a bunch of rookie mistakes. Yet (s)he always manages to pull it out in the end, and the mentor is always making big noises, but giving lots of support.

Sounds a lot like Legal Affairs, Covert Affairs and White Collar? Yep. It is all going to come down to how well they can come up with fresh situations and how likable the characters develop.

I need to start recording this show. Forgot it was starting.

like mike and rachael as a romance and the guy that plays harvey has one hell of an ego and louie that guy always plays bad guys good :)

ive enjoyed this show and cant wait for season finale this week and i would rather see mike with rachael than jenny and will be curious when trevor comes back this week to see what happens and see what happens with harvey :)

Yeah, this one has grown on me as well. The one that didn't pan out for me was Necessary Roughness. Perhaps it is because I'm not much of a sports guy, but then I don't see anyone else posting on it either.

i really enjoyed the season finale of this and i wonder how mike and harvey will get out of this and what will happen to trevor after he does this to mike and i bet somehow mike ends up with rachel :) i cant wait till next summer for this :)

Good cliffhanger ending. They can take that a lot of ways next fall, from Jessica already knowing, to Trevor getting interrupted, to fallout from telling.

Good cliffhanger ending. They can take that a lot of ways next fall, from Jessica already knowing, to Trevor getting interrupted, to fallout from telling.

+1 ..im wondering if jessica already knows also with her saying to harvey how many more chances you going to give the kid :)

+1 ..im wondering if jessica already knows also with her saying to harvey how many more chances you going to give the kid :)

Well given that Mike is a costar of the show he is not going anywhere...

If I remember correctly he said (episode one) "What if I told you that I consume knowledge like no one you have ever met and that I have actally passed the bar?"

So, I suspect it will turn out that he is a lawyer since he passed the bar, and it will be a slowly spreading secret through season 2 that he did not graduate Harvard Law. Lewis of course will eventually find out and will get some good blackmail ability out of it for a nice juicy plot line. Maybe that will be the next season cliff hanger when Lewis actually gets ahold of the information... Lewis wants to be senior partner... this could be some leverage.

SUITS RETURNS THURSDAY JUNE 14

S~

PS. It's on USA. I messed up the title and it never got fixed.

Can a mod change this thread title so that it reflects the correct channel? It should read USA, not TNT.

This is a great show. USA's summer lineup is great overall, but I particularly enjoy this one.

Can a mod change this thread title so that it reflects the correct channel? It should read USA, not TNT.

This is a great show. USA's summer lineup is great overall, but I particularly enjoy this one.
Done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)