Suits (USA)

Just saw a promo for the show, it clearly says summer finale implying that they are going to have more episodes in the season. According to wikipedia season 2 is 16 episodes, this one will be the 10th one. So, 6 more episodes to get rid of him...

Just saw a promo for the show, it clearly says summer finale implying that they are going to have more episodes in the season. According to wikipedia season 2 is 16 episodes, this one will be the 10th one. So, 6 more episodes to get rid of him...

Yep. If it follows the past schedules of other USA shows (ie, Burn Notice) it should be back in November.

Yes But suits last year only did it in the summer so I assume it won't eb back until next summer but hope it comes back in the winter :) Should be a greast Summer finale tonight and Harvey going after Daniel and punching louis,Mike back on the pipe and kissing rachel :)

Uhggggg! If they waited until next summer to show the last 6 eps, it would be right before Season three premier. That won't happen. It will be back fall or winter.

I am hoping your right and you never know but last year they we had to wait till this summer to see what happened.I am hoping they do bring it back this winter and they usually do say something about it after show ends :)

I am hoping your right and you never know but last year they we had to wait till this summer to see what happened.I am hoping they do bring it back this winter and they usually do say something about it after show ends :)
Last year was 12 episodes and completed the FULL run last summer. We "waited" till this summer for season two. This year is 16 episodes and is being split up, hence "Summer Finale". Don't how to make it clearer to you.

Last year was 12 episodes and completed the FULL run last summer. We "waited" till this summer for season two. This year is 16 episodes and is being split up, hence "Summer Finale". Don't how to make it clearer to you.

I know and I agree with you.I was just saying what they did last year when they said summer finale and we didn't see it until this summer and they will say something after show tonight when it starts up again.I am hoping we do see it this winter :)

Great summer finale so far and it looks like it is going to be back in January and it looks good.I bet Daniel is pushing Louis on asking Mike where he went to school and should be great season in January :)

Last edited:
Well I think they wrapped up the story line too quickly. They needed a few episodes where Harvey was squirming under the thumb of Lewis. I did not appreciate the base plot line

Lets get high... Oh wait we are high and come up with a way to get Daniel out of the company and 15 minutes later he is gone (show minutes that is). I guess the guy that played Daniel was not contracted to come back for the rest of the season so they get rid of the whole plot line in half an episode.

Well I think they wrapped up the story line too quickly. They needed a few episodes where Harvey was squirming under the thumb of Lewis. I did not appreciate the base plot line

Lets get high... Oh wait we are high and come up with a way to get Daniel out of the company and 15 minutes later he is gone (show minutes that is). I guess the guy that played Daniel was not contracted to come back for the rest of the season so they get rid of the whole plot line in half an episode.

But Daniel did say it's not over so I guess he will be back in future episodes with Louis doing the hardwork for him while he is out :)

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 11

Thursday, January 17, 2013

"Blind-Sided": Harvey and Mike take on a criminal suit that hits close to home for Mike.

S~

This should be a good season coming up but wonder how many episode they will have 6 or 12...hmmm :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)