Supernatural

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 18

"Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Freaks and Geeks": Dean and Sam are surprised when they learn that Krissy Chambers was involved in some recent vampire deaths.

S~

Interesting that Castiel seems to be resisting the higher ups in heaven. I like the character a lot and hope he makes a lot more appearances along with Samantha Carter.

Next Episode: Season 8, Episode 19

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

"Taxi Driver": A terrified Kevin calls Sam and Dean after he hears Crowley's voice in his head; after Dean receives a visit from Naomi, he realizes he needs to ask Benny for a favor.

S~

Next Episode: Season 8, Episode 20

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

"Pac-man Fever": Dean asks Sam to stop hunting until he recovers from the second trial; when a hacker (Felicia Day) stumbles upon a case, Dean teaches her how to be a hunter.

S~

Yeah, it started out a little off, but I'm enjoying it and glad to see it will be around. Get back to the monster of the week format. Thats what I loved about X-Files, they kept the alien thing alive, but kept the show fresh with weekly weirdos, as opposed to obsessing about the aliens and Fox's sister all the time.

Next Episode: Season 8, Episode 21

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"The Great Escapist": When Dean and Sam receive an upsetting video message from Kevin, they decide to try and uncover the third trial; Castiel tries to get away from Naomi and the angels.

S~

Next Episode: Season 8, Episode 22

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

"Clip Show": When Sam and Dean reunite with Castiel, they find a film that could be the key to the third trial; Crowley looks into Dean and Sam's past.

S~

Season 8 Finale

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

"Sacrifice": Dean and Sam are cornered as Crowley is poised to undo all the good they have ever done; Kevin tries to help the brothers with a final play against the Demon King.

S~

I was not as impressed with this finale. I hoped they would tie some of this im tiring of up, but they just opened it up more. Im a little bored with angels and demons, and kinda missing the monster of the week more. I still like the show, I just wish they'd wrap this story line up.

I was not as impressed with this finale. I hoped they would tie some of this im tiring of up, but they just opened it up more. Im a little bored with angels and demons, and kinda missing the monster of the week more. I still like the show, I just wish they'd wrap this story line up.

Well they set the stage for next season. Essentially I think that the demons and the angels will be much less important as the angels are probably powerless now, and Crowley knows he is one exorcism away from being locked up in hell forever. Perhaps we will get some new monsters of the week. But, I think that there will be some over all story arc to get at least Castiel back into heaven.

I "retired" from the show around December. Totally run into the ground.

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 1 (New Night)

Tuesday, October 9, 2013

"I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here": After Sam collapses, his doctor tells a frantic Dean that his brother is dying; Dean tries to make a deal with an angel.

S~

Mike and Molly

Michael Bublé´s Christmas in New York Special - December 17

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)