Supernatural

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 9

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

"Holy Terror": As Dean and Sam investigate the scene of a massive angel slaughter, they run into Castiel; Dean considers telling Sam the truth.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 10

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"Road Trip": Dean seeks revenge on the angel that killed Kevin; Castiel has a plan to get Sam to expel Gadreel by separating his brain from the angel's.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 11

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"First Born": Crowley needs Dean's help finding the only blade that can take down Abbadon; Castiel notices some grace left inside Sam.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 12

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

"Sharp Teeth": Dean and Sam find out that Garth is in the hospital and decide to go check on him; when Garth runs away from the brothers, they investigate the reason behind his disappearance.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 13

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

"The Purge": Dean and Sam go under cover at a fancy day spa to investigate recent murders that left the victims hundreds of pounds lighter after their death.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 14

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

"Captives": Dean and Sam learn that the Men of Letters' bunker is haunted; an investigation reveals a storage facility in which demons have been keeping something important.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 15

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

"Thinman": The last photograph of a dead teenager reveals a ghostly figure in the background; the brothers learn that famous supernaturalists are also investigating the teen's death.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 16

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"Blade Runners": Crowley promises to find the first blade, but ends up falling off the wagon and asks Sam and Dean for help; Abaddon learns that the brothers are looking for the blade.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 17

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

"Mother's Little Helper": While Dean deals with the after effects of the Mark of Cain, Sam learns of a case in which straight-laced people turn into violent killers.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 16

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"Meta Fiction": When Castiel rejects Metatron's offer to join forces, a surprising plan is set in motion; Gadreel is apprehended.

S~

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"Meta Fiction": When Castiel rejects Metatron's offer to join forces, a surprising plan is set in motion; Gadreel is apprehended.

S~

They really need to get those angels sent back up to heaven. It just is not much of a story like compared to the battle for Hell...

I do find the Crowley storyline interesting. It was great seeing the devil strung out on human blood... It is pretty bad when Dean can tempt the devil...

That part is interesting but I agreed with you on this part... They really need to get those angels sent back up to heaven. It just is not much of a story like compared to the battle for Hell... :)

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 19

Tuesday, April 20, 2014

"Alex Annie Alexis Ann": When Sheriff Mills calls Sam and Dean after a run-in with a vampire, they discover the vampires kidnapped a girl to use as bait to lure human victims.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 20

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

"Bloodlines": Dean and Sam learn that mafialike monster families are running the underbelly of Chicago; Ennis refuses to listen to a warning from the brothers.

S~

I thought this was one of the better episodes, probably the one I enjoyed most of this season. Maybe because it was all about the monsters and the heaven/hell part was left out.

I thought this was one of the better episodes, probably the one I enjoyed most of this season. Maybe because it was all about the monsters and the heaven/hell part was left out.

Yes was better than it has been lately and hope it continues to season finale and into next year!! :)

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 21

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

"King of the Damned": Castiel asks Dean and Sam to help interrogate one of Metatron's angels; Abaddon reveals her shocking bargaining chip when Crowley refuses to help kill the Winchester brothers.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)