Supernatural

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 22

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

"Stairway to Heaven": Castiel needs Sam and Dean's help after a massive attack on the angels; Sam worries about Dean's eagerness to use the first blade; a conspiracy is uncovered.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 23 (Season Finale)

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

"Do You Believe in Miracles": As Dean feels the effects of the first blade, Metatron makes a move against humanity; Castiel, Dean and Sam are faced with shocking consequences.

S~

This show really picked up the pace in the last half of this season. I was getting a bit bored with the angel war with a bit of hell power plays thrown in. But, now I want to watch next season. I am glad they continued past the original plan to end the series.

Sam had an angel in his body most of last year,:angel2 why not Dean with a demon:devilish? It is starting to feel a little repetitive after this many years. The whole angel vs angel vs demon story line is starting to get old as well. If it weren't for the brother dynamic and the humor thrown in here and there , I would of given up on this show a couple of apocalypses ago.:hatsoff

It is still mainly a monster of the week show with a few long running story arcs. I bet the demon is out of Dean by the end of the next season.

It is still mainly a monster of the week show with a few long running story arcs. I bet the demon is out of Dean by the end of the next season.
I don't think there is a demon in Dean. In this case he is the demon.

As it is, they'll likely use the demon cure they were using on Crowley in the previous years season finale.

So now they will be repeating the cures over and over again. When you start seeing the same thing as this being repeated, maybe it's time for this show to wrap it up . I think it has been on too long now.

I honestly never thought Supernatural would last as many seasons as it has--although I thought it was a good show and I still think it is good--but the whole angel war thing was/is a bit long winded.
Also. wish Castiel was on more.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
It was not supposed to last this long, it had a 5 year plan. It was just so successful and I guess the actors realized that this was their best career move to stay with the show. Given that it is one of the highest rated shows on the CW, they will probably keep making them as long as Jensen and Jared want to play Dean and Sam.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I think that 10 seasons is enough. They should end it this next year before they jump the shark. They have more than enough for healthy syndication rights and they will continue to make money off this show for years to come.

'Supernatural' boss promises Sam and Dean are 'still in a good place' despite Dean being a demon

With "Supernatural" Season 10 fast approaching -- but not fast enough, let's be honest -- Zap2it got the chance to sit down with executive producer Jeremy Carver after the "Supernatural" panel at the 2014 Summer TV Press Tour on Friday (July 18) to try and squeeze all the scoop we could get out of him about Demon Dean, Sam's hunt for his "missing" brother, Castiel, Crowley, and much, much more.

Full Interview: http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/superna...son_10_demon_dean_sam_crowley_castiel-2014-07

S~

'Supernatural' Season 10 scoop: Jared Padalecki spills about Sam's hunt for Demon Dean

If you weren't a fan of how toxic Sam and Dean's relationship was in Season 9, prepare to be extremely satisfied with Season 10 of "Supernatural." According to Jared Padalecki, even though Dean's going to find himself dealing with life as a demon, Sam's commitment to finding and helping his brother won't waver like it has in the past.

Full Interview: http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/superna...alecki_interview_sam_hunts_demon_dean-2014-07

S~

Question: Do you have any scoop on Supernatural and Demon Dean?
Ausiello: Wondering how Cas will handle his buddy’s new persona? Well, first he’ll have to find out about it. “He doesn’t know what happened to Dean,” executive producer Jeremy Carver tells TVLine. “You’ve got to remember, Sam put Dean down on the bed dead. [He] comes back in the room [and] Dean’s not there. So no one knows what happened.”

Question: I need something to survive the Supernatural hellatus!
Ausiello: I see what you did there. You took hell and hiatus and smushed them together. That’s some clever wordplay. Here’s your scooprize: Scottish actress Ruth Connell (pictured, right) is joining the cast in the pivotal recurring role of Rowena, a mysterious old-school witch who, rumor has it, is looking to reclaim her power base.
http://tvline.com/2014/07/22/flash-plastique-season-1-cw-cast-spoilers/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)