Supernatural

I wonder what the 5 things the Colt cannot kill.... We learned one of them is Lucifer... I am sure another would be God, that leaves 3...

Now how do you go from the apocalypse and the end of the world to another year on tv? Oh I got it! When the next year's season starts we will find it was all a dream and Sam will find Dean in the shower -just like Pam found Bobby in the shower on Dallas , making the whole previous season a dream.;)

Now how do you go from the apocalypse and the end of the world to another year on tv? Oh I got it! When the next year's season starts we will find it was all a dream and Sam will find Dean in the shower -just like Pam found Bobby in the shower on Dallas , making the whole previous season a dream.;)

Maybe Dean is still in hell and this is not real?

Could be. It would be like the shower thing . Either way , it would make the whole last few seasons, since he left hell , not have happened.

What actually will probably happen is that the apocalypse avoidance will stretch be stretched into the beginning of next season. Perhaps with a cliff hanger at the end of this season. Then, just because the apocalypse is adverted does not mean that demons will all be locked back in hell (not to mention all the vampires, ghosts, etc that they fight). I suspect business as usual to continue, perhaps with some long running bad demon plots in the background.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)