Supernatural

The season finale was pretty good. I great way to send the series.
You could really tell the last little bit was added as a just in case they go for another season (which they are).

Unfortunately, the question remains, where do they go from here? I have a bad feeling that it hit it's peak and will be downhill from here on out. After all, how do you top fighting the devil?

I loved the season finale. I'd like to see where they are going to go with it. These writers are extremely clever and always come up with some good stuff.

S~

The season finale was pretty good. I great way to send the series.
You could really tell the last little bit was added as a just in case they go for another season (which they are).

Unfortunately, the question remains, where do they go from here? I have a bad feeling that it hit it's peak and will be downhill from here on out. After all, how do you top fighting the devil?

I wonder what the effect of Michael in the pit is going to do? Perhaps there are now 2 devils? Maybe a demon war, on one side Lucifer the other side Michael? It could be an all out war in Hell with earth caught in the middle... There could be all sorts of interesting possiblities.

Agreed! This is easily my (and my wife's) favorite t.v. show. I hope they keep going for a couple more seasons. The creative writers should be able to keep up.

I really like this show, but I'm honestly concerned about its future. The creators and writers originally planned on last season being the end and treated it as such until the CW said they wanted more. Hopefully they still have interesting and powerful stories to tell. Time will tell.

Season Premiere Friday, Sept. 24 9 p.m. est.

I don't like this night as my CW usually preempts programming for BB and usually doesn't rebroadcast in HD. I'll have to check with the station engineer to see of this has been corrected.

S~

I was totally going WTF with last season's ending...pretty much the whole season. I almost did not bother to watch the new one, but I thought it was a good re-start.

I was totally going WTF with last season's ending...pretty much the whole season. I almost did not bother to watch the new one, but I thought it was a good re-start.

The last season ending was changed to continue the series. Originally it was going to be the final season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts