Support Issue

jjjjr

Original poster
Feb 7, 2006
Anyone have this problem. When using TTR for XM Radio Online it acts like it is not registered. I mean like, every time TTR is started in XM Radio Online mode you have to reenter your registration code? Mine does this and I put in a support request but frankly I am getting tired of waiting as it looks llke the person my issue was handed off to hasn't even looked at it. It's like ok yeah someone looked at it the first day it was put in and then hasn't been seen since. Meanwhile everytime I start TTR in XM Radio mode I get the prompt telling me it's not registered. I can then ignore it which means TTR shuts down in 15 minutes. Or like I can put my registraion code in and it will say thanks and then let me use it and act fully registered.

I forgot to like mention when I start in normal mode connecting to my XMPCR it is like fine and stuff. Except for the fact it tells me that my upgrade subscription expires in a few months and stuff. Like whats that bogusness about. I mean like I bought this thing and its supposed to like have lifetime upgrades and whatnot. Bogus.

jjjjr said:
I forgot to like mention when I start in normal mode connecting to my XMPCR it is like fine and stuff. Except for the fact it tells me that my upgrade subscription expires in a few months and stuff. Like whats that bogusness about. I mean like I bought this thing and its supposed to like have lifetime upgrades and whatnot. Bogus.

If you purchased Time Trax (what is now called Time Trax Classic) you have unlimitted upgrades.

If you purchased Time Trax Recast - you have a year subscription and then have to renew it for addition money to get newer versions to work.

Also - they just had a major release - and with the lack of their presence in the forum - I can only assume they might be taking it light a bit. I might not be happy with the product right now, but I DO KNOW that when you release something this big, you are working late and long hours and when its done -you want some "down time".

be sure to contact them again about your issue.

PhuckNut said:
If you purchased Time Trax (what is now called Time Trax Classic) you have unlimitted upgrades.

If you purchased Time Trax Recast - you have a year subscription and then have to renew it for addition money to get newer versions to work.

Also - they just had a major release - and with the lack of their presence in the forum - I can only assume they might be taking it light a bit. I might not be happy with the product right now, but I DO KNOW that when you release something this big, you are working late and long hours and when its done -you want some "down time".

be sure to contact them again about your issue.

Yeah I like bought this proggie on like xmas of 2k4 and stuff wit an XMPCR. It was working killer fine for me and stuff on 3.1 and all. Then I bought a new PC cause the old one was like dog slow and junk. So I figured I gotta get me the new version for the new comp and stuff. Like and so here I am and stuff.

Riiiiight... Well I suggest that you double check your support ticket and deal with it. Considering the application is still flakey and requires the internet to constantly register and check registration every 28 minutes.

Good Luck Bro... You're here - so - thats where you are.

Well like a little update you know. after some back and forth and back and forth I sent then some screenshots of the reg and some reg entries and junk. I get a reply that was something like the registration not sticking is something they have seen in a few cases and they like don't know why but their dev folks are looking into. So me Im like yeah cool. I go and check todaty and it's like new support system and my ticket is way like out of there gone. Meanwhile evertime I like wanna record me some liquid metal and junk I gotta put in the same key each time I start the app. At least it works fine with the radio i guees.

jjjjr said:
Well like a little update you know. after some back and forth and back and forth I sent then some screenshots of the reg and some reg entries and junk. I get a reply that was something like the registration not sticking is something they have seen in a few cases and they like don't know why but their dev folks are looking into. So me Im like yeah cool. I go and check todaty and it's like new support system and my ticket is way like out of there gone. Meanwhile evertime I like wanna record me some liquid metal and junk I gotta put in the same key each time I start the app. At least it works fine with the radio i guees.

I hope what you say isn't true - not sure why you'd lie - but I just hope that they didn't dump all the support tickets to move to a new system - although that does seem a little interesting and would follow their pattern of dumping something, to go to a new thing, without warning or real reason.

However - I hope - that they just made an accident.

In any case, I would be setting up ANOTHER and NEW Support case referencing the OLD case to help them "remember".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)