Support / Upgrade question

PhuckNut

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 20, 2004
I purchased the Time Trax software I think in Oct 2004. When does my 1 year end for upgrades and support?

Is the 1.4 Recast upgrade available to me?

I have not tried to install it yet - however I was worried to put myself in a position where my 3.2 install (which is working most awesomely) would stop working.

TimeTrax / Recast Upgrade

I purchased the Time Trax software I think in Oct 2004. When does my 1 year end for upgrades and support?

Is the 1.4 Recast upgrade available to me?

I have not tried to install it yet - however I was worried to put myself in a position where my 3.2 install (which is working most awesomely) would stop working.

Anyone who has purchased TimeTrax is entitled to continue to upgrade to the most recent versions. You are not subject to a one year limitation - the software should reflect an end date (in the log), however you need not worry, your software will not stop working. If you do have trouble in that regard, please open up a support ticket.

If you open a support ticket or PM me I can go ahead and prompt the server to send you a reminder e-mail with all of your license keys. There are two sets of key, one for 'TimeTrax' titled projects and the other for 'Recast'. It is very clearly explained in the automated reminder e-mail which key belongs to which service.

As long as you have the original installation file, you should not have any trouble upgrading and reverting back if you so chose. Make sure you use the correct registration key and it should just install, prompt you for a key and you should be in business.

David K.
Time Trax Tech

dkieffer said:
Anyone who has purchased TimeTrax is entitled to continue to upgrade to the most recent versions. You are not subject to a one year limitation - the software should reflect an end date (in the log), however you need not worry, your software will not stop working. If you do have trouble in that regard, please open up a support ticket.

If you open a support ticket or PM me I can go ahead and prompt the server to send you a reminder e-mail with all of your license keys. There are two sets of key, one for 'TimeTrax' titled projects and the other for 'Recast'. It is very clearly explained in the automated reminder e-mail which key belongs to which service.

As long as you have the original installation file, you should not have any trouble upgrading and reverting back if you so chose. Make sure you use the correct registration key and it should just install, prompt you for a key and you should be in business.

David K.
Time Trax Tech

Thank you so much, I was wondering what it meant as on the website it talks about a 1 year upgrade period and then one can purchase upgrade licenses. I just wasn't sure what product that pertained to and at what period / software purchase time it revolved around.

From page:
http://www.timetraxtech.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=31100
"Support & Upgrades

The software license purchase includes one year of software upgrades and support. After one year, you may purchase an upgrade/support contract to continue receiving upgrades and technical support."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts