Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Very good episode indeed. I think Russell is on the outs now. Still hope he can make it to the final 3, but I don't know if that is going to happen. Even if he does I'm not sure he'll get the votes. Although, I think that JT was actually impressed with Russell's play, so who knows.

For the life of me, I am not sure what kind of play she was making giving to the who I really think is the queen biatch - Sandra - but that was insane, pulling out two of them.

Yes, puts villains at advantage, but I don't know if I would have done that. But was glad Jerri got to stay.

As far as JT goes, I think it was easier to take knowing her had already won a million once; and this time he saw he had been played, done in by his own idol (although he is not the first to have that happen).

Based on the preview which so obviously focuses on Russell being on the chopping block, I would highly doubt he actually goes home.

For the life of me, I am not sure what kind of play she was making giving to the who I really think is the queen biatch - Sandra - but that was insane, pulling out two of them.
It was pretty smart actually.

Once Amanda (truly a bad liar) confirmed to Parvati that they weren't voting for her and actually voting for someone else, she gave the idols to Sandra & Jerri.
That way, with Danielle immune and Russell supposedly with the Heroes, there was no way that a villain would get votes. Now the Pagonging can begin (unless someone flips that is).

Also, when she gave the first idol to Sandra, she saw the Heroes laugh, so she knew they weren't voting to Sandra, so then she gave the other to Jerri, and there looks confirmed who they were voting for. Note to contestants, always keep your poker face on until after the votes are read. Also, by giving Sandra an idol, perhaps it will prevent her from flipping.

This is so cool. Three idols found. One went from Russel to Parvati. One went from JT to Russel to Parvati to Sandra. One went from Parvati to Jerri. I am rooting for Russel and Parvati. I think none of the others deserve to win.

It was pretty smart actually.

Once Amanda (truly a bad liar) confirmed to Parvati that they weren't voting for her and actually voting for someone else, she gave the idols to Sandra & Jerri.
That way, with Danielle immune and Russell supposedly with the Heroes, there was no way that a villain would get votes. Now the Pagonging can begin (unless someone flips that is).

Also, when she gave the first idol to Sandra, she saw the Heroes laugh, so she knew they weren't voting to Sandra, so then she gave the other to Jerri, and there looks confirmed who they were voting for. Note to contestants, always keep your poker face on until after the votes are read. Also, by giving Sandra an idol, perhaps it will prevent her from flipping.

I see your logic and do not disagree with it, but I also agree with Don - get rid of the snake Sandra ASAP.

Glad they got
Amanda, what she tried to do with the clue was wrong... Wasted idol on Sandra last week, I knew they should have kept Courtney over that snake... and Parvarti screwed up not telling Russell about the idol she found as he distrusts her now and it looks like that might fracture that alliance.

WOW! Has Colby checked out of this game, or what???

I think Amanda was OK trying to get the clue. Hell, Danielle put it down. If she had it in her cleavage, that would be different. (and also impossible to find :) ) Amanda should have at least made Danielle read it out loud for all to hear...... and WTH Colby??? "uhhhhhh, I was watching Treasure Island"...did not even care...

I want to know what Candice said to get Sandra to switch back....I was hoping Parv would be gone.....very disappointed....now I dislike Candice even more, hope Russell torches her.

Good episode. I thought Russell was gone for a brief period of time. Then he found and played another idol. Jeff's blog where he mentions the "Russell factor" is really interesting. I wonder how they are going to change next season as it relates to the HII.

GMC 'Uplifts' First Branding Campaign

Ion Lines Up 'Without A Trace'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)