Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

I'm getting sick of Parvati winning......

Now, of who's left, I'd like to see Jerri win it.. I doubt Russell makes it to the final 3.

PLEASE PLEASE, not Parvati or Sandra again........didn't like them winning their first times....

Totall agree on Sandra. I will be pissed if she wins. I hear what you're saying on Parvati but dang, she is playing a really good game. I'm impressed with her. Even if Russell makes it to the final there is no way that he is going to get the votes.

She is playing her little tush off.....

No way Colby or Sandra deserve it.

And Russell blew it big time. No way he'll ever win Survivor now, even if he's invited back.....

Last edited:
She is playing her little tush off.....

No way Colby or Sandra deserve it.

And Russell blew it big time. No way he'll ever win Survivor now, even if he's invited back.....

Russell provides a lot of entertainment to the Survivor series, and I think that he would be invited back.

The problem with Russell is that he tactfully manages to win the majority of the battles, but will probably lose the war again (the Million Dollars). :tux:

Russell provides a lot of entertainment to the Survivor series, and I think that he would be invited back.

The problem with Russell is that he tactfully manages to win the majority of the battles, but will probably lose the war again (the Million Dollars). :tux:

I agree, he will probably be invited back, but players will know who he is now.....that was my point....he's exposed.

He may or may not be invited back, but he would have to change his game big time now that everyone knows how he plays.

In mho, the game has gone from the original concept of:

“Outwit – Outplay – Outlast” to “Personality – Hatred – Favorite”.

The judges seem to use their personal reasons rather than using the original concept in their decisions.

The judges seem to use their personal reasons rather than using the original concept in their decisions.
Exactly, the Jury is biased... perhaps they should not be put together at the "Ponderosa" so they can plot who they want to win, but sequestered like a true Jury...

Exactly, the Jury is biased... perhaps they should not be put together at the "Ponderosa" so they can plot who they want to win, but sequestered like a true Jury...

Being sequestered like a true jury still puts them all together. They are pretty much doing that. Going to the "Ponderosa" is just like a real jurys time away from the courtroom.

Personal feelings were always part of the game. If it wasn't they would have never had jury of people that were voted off.

Tribal Council is the Court Room... ;)

Yeah, but it is not the jury room.

I understand that petty things will determine the outcome; I don't like it, but I understand it. Thus, if Russell makes the final cut, I seriously doubt he will get any votes. The man is genius at not getting voted off, but one of the worst players of all time at getting support of people. Its really a shame.

I just watched Thursday's episode, and am fine with RUpert going; he just is not the player he used to be, and was annoying. But I don't think anyone thought Colby and Jerri would be sitting in the final five. Particularly given the way Colby played early in the game (and what was that with him yelling at his brother?) , but my biggest fear is that Sandra will make it to the end - the snake she is - she is very good as getting under the radar - and win jury votes. Grrrr..... I hate her. Not sure why, but I hate her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)