Survivor: Tocantins -- The Brazilian Highlands

Does every Survivor has to start off by voting the girls out? :mad: I think they should put a twist into the challenge that if you do not have enough girls in your tribe to match other tribe, instead of the other tribe sitting out 1 girl, you just have to play with one less member! :p

Nah, Is suspect when you see her on the reunion show in May, that she will look pretty good. I can't imagine that starting her jaunt to Brazil with a 102 fever did not help her much.

They all look really good at the reunion shows. Nothing a Hollywood makeup artist can't help! :p

And I'll give her cute, but not hot...

They all look really good at the reunion shows. Nothing a Hollywood makeup artist can't help! :p

And I'll give her cute, but not hot...

Agreed. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, but I wouldn't go out of my way to try and date her.
I guess I'm just spoiled out here in So Cal. She's just a strong 5 compared to what I deal with on a daily basis. :p

Attachments

• 6261720.jpg
    6261720.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 126
yea there were a lot of "blurbs" during the wrestling, I wonder how much is just a buttcheck, not the well you know, of course the chest ones were out because well some tops were missing.

CBS Likely to Greenlight 'Survivor's' 19th, 20th Cycles

By Josef Adalian
CBS is close to ordering two more cycles of "Survivor," ensuring Mark Burnett's landmark reality series will be around to celebrate its 10-year anniversary next summer.
With the show continuing to bring in big numbers on Thursday nights, CBS is expected to give the go-ahead to the 19th and 20th cycles of Mr. Burnett's series, according to an industry source with knowledge of the situation. The two cycles would air during the 2009-10 season.

Source & More: tvweek.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts