Tapatalk not working with the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gave it a try, no joy. Tried deleting the satguys forum, rebooting the Surface Pro and adding it back in, still get the error about offline or maintenance.

Scott,
I was trying to use it on a Surface Pro running the Windows version of Tapatalk. No joy as I said.
Now I just installed and tried to sign up through tapatalk on my Windows Phone and no joy their either.

The error is "there are connectivity errors, or forum is unavailable"

So the problem is both with Windows 8 and Windows Phone versions of tapatalk. Hope that helps.

Well, crap!
Worked for awhile on the sp, now it is giving the error again. on the windows phone it is still working.

Was wondering if this was a byproduct of a new phone, but as of an hour ago, didn't work with android either.

It works now on my Android but it didn't yesterday evening.

Both Tapatalk and the site are hit and miss for me. Sometimes the app works, sometimes it doesn't. This morning at times the site won't even load on my desktop. I'm using different DNS servers on my PC and the app too so I know that isn't the issue

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Both Tapatalk and the site are hit and miss for me. Sometimes the app works, sometimes it doesn't. This morning at times the site won't even load on my desktop. I'm using different DNS servers on my PC and the app too so I know that isn't the issue

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I've not had many issues with Tapatalk on the iPad, but the Windows versions is a bit more problematic. Usually if it has a problem, it just won't work on any forum. Last night was different in that it was only satguys that gave problems.

Is all working now? Tapatalk worked on the system last night and released a new version of the Plugin for XenForo which they installed.

The new version of the plugin fixes the following issues...

Bug Fixes:

1. Fixed an issue where a thread would fail to display if the original poster's account was deleted.
2. Fixed an issue where changing the Tapatalk plug-in directory would cause problems detecting the plug-in
3. Fixed an issue where the online state of users did not display correctly on mobile.
4. Miscellaneous minor bug fixes

New Features:

1. Optimized display of quotes in short content previews.
2. Enhanced push payload.
3. Support for color bbcode in posts and replies.
4. Optimized in-app registration.

working pretty well on Windows and Windows phone now. But as usual, every so often it burps! :)

Sent from my 23-n010 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.