The Blacklist

I really dislike when they schedule shows this way. My recording of Scorpion Sunday night after the playoff game was hosed. VOD to the rescue.

A number of things (remember the Super Bowl Black Out 2 years ago) can affect the actual starting time for the show after the game.

Next episode Luther Braxton (Part One) after the Super Bowl, next Sunday February 1.

Then Red and Liz will move to Thursdays.

After watching the game, I was already feeling the adrenaline pumping in my veins, and The Blacklist episode was just the right thing to keep me alert.

Good comeback for Red, and it looks like we´ll get more clues about his past life and what made him change.

I was going to record it on Sunday after the Super Bowl, but decided to wait until Thursday, I have it set to record both shows. Glad that it's coming back. A lot of the junk they have on now is just that Junk!

Reactions: DJdish
I'm getting toward the end of season 1 (5 more episodes) on Netflix streaming and I'm very impressed so far. Though I generally avoid network TV shows that are procedural in any way, I like how this show spends ample time each episode developing the major story arcs. Reminds me of Gotham in that regard. And the "Blacklist criminal of the week" is interesting enough to keep me engaged, as for the most part they feed into Reddington's back story.

During the Super Bowl I had to mute the sound and close my eyes during the Blacklist previews so nothing would get spoiled. lol I wish I had known in September that I would be getting into this show so I could've been recording season 2 episodes. I guess I'll have to wait until sometime in the fall for Netflix to add season 2 as I'm not one to buy TV shows on VoD.

Reactions: DJdish
Great episode, I love Red, Spader´s acting as Red is superb IMO. He took care of things, and now it looks like Liz might be a person of interest for the Metro PD, because of her little secret.

I didn't care for the incestuous cult thing ,but it does seem like it could happen or has already happened before. In Texas we had a similar cult in west Texas that had a lot of children that were taken by the state after a raid on the compound. But over all the show this week was alright.

We are left with a bunch of missing weapons, I assume they will turn up in future episodes.

Plus the case from the old presidential limo. My first thought was the nuclear football but I can't imagine what good 60's era nuclear codes would be today.

We are left with a bunch of missing weapons, I assume they will turn up in future episodes.

Plus the case from the old presidential limo. My first thought was the nuclear football but I can't imagine what good 60's era nuclear codes would be today.
Maybe it is linked to a missing 1960's era nuke ?:boom

Well it looks like I didn´t find the cult thing very interesting, I was more interested with the "safe" and the presidential limo, What the heck was it doing there ? :imconfused
And apparently Red hasn´t found the real safe, who was on the other end of that telephone call at the end ??
What will happen with Lizzie now that the cop from Metro PD is on to her ?
Will We see Tom again ?

Anyway, that´s enough questions for now

Not a bad episode, and I see that someone who hasn´t been in the show for a while will be back.
Good, I´d also like to see Mr. Kaplan and Mr Pee Wee Vargas coming back to the show.