The Blacklist

I´m not surprised that since NBC moved the Blacklist to Thursday the live ratings have been terrible.

IMO, NBC screwed up with that move, leaving the Monday time slot that Blacklist had to State of Affairs which I think was a failure, and moving Red and Lizzie to Thursday trying to boost "Allegiance" another show with very poor ratings.

Anyway, at least it looks like we´ll have at least a third season.

Blacklist hit a series low in the demo ratings, last night. IMO moving the show from its Monday night time slot wasn´t the smartest move....:rolleyes:

I hate flashback shows. If I wanted to watch past shows I will buy the dvds

Sent from Note 3

Think the judge and stenographer will survive? After the case I'm betting Red will think they know too much.

Kind of unusual to have a show so filled with flashbacks but still advancing the story.

I agree, IMO, that judge has put his life in danger by knowing too much.

I´m looking forward to see if Red brings Tom back, and see how he wants to play that to help Liz.

I also have to keep an eye on Samar Navabi, I think it was kind of strange the way she was eavesdropping on Red and the tech guy, two episodes ago, and it was very strange that after that the mystery guy that Red was tracking appeared dead.

Samar is supposed to be Red´s ally but in this show, I can expect almost anything.

I don´t think Liz will do time, and somehow Red will bring Tom back to deviate the investigation from Liz.
But I guess we´ll find out tonight.

Agreed. I love his quotes. That one was classic Red.
This is my world and you´re a tourist.
I still remember his: "I´ll take a rain check on the Stroganoff". :D

Agreed, Red had to bring him back to save Liz from going to jail
But now, he´ll have to give him an obscene sum of money to go away for ever, or else.
I´d think he will do the first, I don´t see him killing Tom, especially since this show has been renewed for one more season

I now have a better picture of the background with Tom.
Now we know Red hired him to place him in Lizzie´s life.
But there are still a number of questions unanswered.
I still don´t believe that Liz is Red´s daughter, but if that´s true, what is the real connection.
The "fulcrum" and something else ? :rolleyes:

I enjoyed tonight´s episode.

I was reminded of that dialogue in the pilot:

Liz: "Am I supposed to believe you?"
Red "Of course not, I´m a criminal, criminals are notorious liars, everything about me is a lie".

:D

Interesting scene when the Dr. blew his brains out, Red´s face...priceless.

Then Hobbs with Red:
Hobbs: "Nicely done, every station is calling it a suicide"
Red: "It´s done" :D:D:D

Anyway, there are still many questions and loose ends:

Now Hobbs owes Red one, thanks to the Doc´s suicide.

Red told Liz that a dark cloud is coming and then Hobbs will be a useful friend.

The D.A. seems to be a real "friend" to Cooper.

The Major wants Tom found

Tom goes back to Liz,,, mmmm.....:rolleyes:

Red looking at those pictures of Lizze´s old birthdays... I´m sure Red is no Lizzie´s father but sometimes, I still wonder....
:confused:

Next Blacklister - Vanessa Cruz.

• The task force tracks a provocative female Blacklister (guest star Ana de la Reguera), a frame-up artist who targets the wealthy elite. Tom (Ryan Eggold) pleads for Liz's (Megan Boone) help. Red (James Spader) pressures Liz for the Fulcrum, claiming it's now a matter of life and death