The Blacklist

I checked the ratings for the season finale, but I think that even for this finale the ratings are still far from the average the show had on its Monday night time slot.

Those numbers seem to tell that NBC made a very bad choice moving the show from its original time slot.

Reactions: teachsac
Next season promises to be interesting.

I don´t believe what Liz remembers clarifies if her biological father is Red or not.

I can´t see how Liz could return to the FBI, with things as they are.

Maybe the blacklister Vanessa Cruz might come in handy.

Hey Mr. Fixer Pee Wee Vargas where are you ? Your magic is needed now.

I´m interested in seeing how Tom will play out next season.

It´s gonna be a long summer for me waiting for next season.

On a positive note, I certainly enjoyed watching Tom Connolly eat a bullet. :) What happens next season really shouldn't be a mystery...Red and Liz work to expose The Cartel (or whatever the secret world government was called), Red and Liz are hunted by both the The Cartel and FBI and, in the process, Red and Liz work to rid the world of notable blacklist figures while trying to expose The Cartel. That's the way I see next season progressing. Is anyone interested in helping me write next season's scripts?

I am about 8 or 9 episodes behind, and to be honest, I don't really care for the show all that much. Would I be missing a lot if I just skipped ahead to the last two or three eps?

I am about 8 or 9 episodes behind, and to be honest, I don't really care for the show all that much. Would I be missing a lot if I just skipped ahead to the last two or three eps?

IMO you wouldn´t be missing really much.
I´d say do not miss the episode previous to the finale, IMO that was real good.

But that´s only my opinion, and I realize other folks might not share it.

So next season will be Red an Liz working together, what against the FBI ?

At least Samar is still on Red´s payroll I think.

IMO you wouldn´t be missing really much.
I´d say do not miss the episode previous to the finale, IMO that was real good.

But that´s only my opinion, and I realize other folks might not share it.
Thanks...will start with the last three. I love Spader, and I still miss Boston Legal, but there was just never enough character/cast chemistry with this one. I doubt the new night had anything to do with the poor ratings.

Thanks...will start with the last three. I love Spader, and I still miss Boston Legal, but there was just never enough character/cast chemistry with this one. I doubt the new night had anything to do with the poor ratings.

Oh and I´d recommend you watch S2 E 10 - "Vanessa Cruz".

Just because Red let this blakclister go alive when he could have killed her, and I have a hunch she will play some important role in something (not sure what) next season.

I wonder if NBC will keep the show now on Thursday night.

Anyway, enjoy your episodes.

Does Hulu have season 2 complete for streaming? We've been watching season 1 on Netflix but no word on when season 2 will be available.

I watched James Spader last night with J. Fallon.
What a guy, I think he´s a great actor and does a great job in the role of Red.

That video clip they showed for Season 3 was classic Red and his classy way.

Wonder why the pushed the premier a week past the other premiers. Looking forward to this starting back as well. Season 3 is typically a tough one for shows like this, hope it can still do well.

Yep, it was originally scheduled for September 24.

I hope this season, they won´t go for long breaks (and short ones) like they have done previously.