The Blacklist

I love how Elizabeth has now qualms about Red shooting people dead now. She hugs him and relies on him like the Daddy ,she never had. Talk about Stockholm syndrome.

I don´t like that Solomon character,

Trying to be funny he makes very stupid comments.

This wonton soup is so good it should be illegal. That doesn´t make sense

However Red is unique....

Red: According to legend, a great and wise bird raised the young warrior Zal in her nest atop the highest peak of Damavand.

When he came of age, she gave him a plume of her radiant feathers to burn if he was ever in desperate need, and she would come to his aid.

Pity.

You seem to be fresh out of feathers.

Hasaan:

What do you want?

Red:

Well, another spin of the bottle in Melanie reichman's basement, but I'll settle for you

Red´s quotes are priceless...

Sounds like only Jane (Blindspot) could help him with that.:D

Because now Mr Pee Wee Vargas his fixer, won´t be able to fix that.

Sounds like only Jane (Blindspot) could help him with that.:D

Because now Mr Pee Wee Vargas his fixer, won´t be able to fix that.
He turned on him anyway. So he wouldn't be fixing anything anyway.

Nice episode w lots of fun for me.

I didn´t see that coming, I´m bad with names, but I mean that scene when McGarrett´s mom killed Cooper´s successor.
(I don´t know their names, but I guess you know what I mean).

Reactions: lakebum431
Nice episode w lots of fun for me.

I didn´t see that coming, I´m bad with names, but I mean that scene when McGarrett´s mom killed Cooper´s successor.
(I don´t know their names, but I guess you know what I mean).

Christine Lahti. I'm laughing because I still call her McGarrett's mom. I call the lady she shot Valerie Jarrett. :)

Christine Lahti. I'm laughing because I still call her McGarrett's mom. I call the lady she shot Valerie Jarrett. :)

I don´t blame you.

I´m very bad with names, sometimes I don´t know either the character´s name nor the actor or actress name.

In Madam Secretary I still call Lilith (from Frasier) one of the Secretary´s staff, and of course it´s been ages, since that actress
played Lilith´s role in Frasier. :oops:

Reactions: norman881
Agreed,
Looks like things have become even worse for Liz.

I wonder if she´ll ever be cleared or what.

What I would really hate is that now this show wouldn´t be renewed or would be cancelled without some closure to this mess Liz is in.

I thought about cancellation back when they first started hyping James Spader/Red for the Avengers movie Age of Ultron. Since he's just doing voice over, I guess he won't be that busy.

I am enjoying the season. However, this has gone down a path that I don't really see them being able to get back to the "case of the week" situation anymore. Once the Liz story is done, the show is over.

That makes sense.

I wonder if the writers could make it like it was before, somehow.

I guess at this point nobody cares anymore about the real relation/background between Red and Liz.

I hope that they resolve the whole agent on the run thing in this next episode. It isn't as good with her fearing for her life all the time.