The Blacklist

I saw the promos, and won´t spoil it,

I also wonder how come the FBI director was killed by that woman and they haven´t noticed her gone missing ?

I haven´t finished watching this last episode, watched about the first 14 minutes though.

That Red is great loved that scene where he´s talking to the Venezuelan guy in his car.

At least we are getting to some resolution of the whole Lizzy on the run case. Looks like next week Donald Wressler's FBI unit will fight the Kabal shadow government people head on in order to save Lizzy's life. Hell, by the end of this season it looks like they will all be working for Raymond Remington.

I enjoyed this episode so much, that I´ll watch it again.

Still baffled by one of the last scenes, I haven´t figured out what it meant.

I understand Red always has an angle, and he´s used to kill more than two birds with one stone.

But I wasn´t expecting that scene at the end.

So all this time, he was also pushing his agenda to take a seat at the table and be a top leader of the Kabal. :confused:

I'm betting that Red is Lizzie's Uncle. That is why he is so attached to her and now she to him. That is why he was so reminded of her mother when she dyed her hair blonde. Because her mother was Red's sister.

I´m not even sure that Red is the real Raymond Reddington.
Promo for next episode appears to show that Red is an impostor using the name of Ray Reddington and we´ll get to meet the real Reddington.

With this show I´m not sure what to expect next. :confused: