The Blacklist

I don´t like it a bit.

Granted if Megan Boone (or whatever the actress name is) is pregnant, OK, I understand they´ll need justification for her growing belly.

But if not, I don´t like it.

I couldn´t care less if she´s sleeping again with Tom, but when I saw that scene, I thought, dang she could get pregnant if she plays that game.:wink

I just don´t see Lizzie following Red to fight criminals, while Dembe takes care of the baby. :mad:

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/26/blacklist-baby-megan-boone-pregnant

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tubetwister
So I guess Red will become a granddaddy,:rolleyes:

I wonder if when he talked to Tom, he implied he will give him his blessing to marry Lizzie.:confused:

She pregnant in real life. Three months. I don't like the way this show is going not one bit.

Sounds like Liz will give the baby for adoption, that would be great, there´s no room for a baby in this show.

I didn´t like this last episode, actually the last two have wasted a lot of time, in the Tom to tie the know with Liz and the baby....

So soap opera like, c´mon....

I was glad to see that Red had new Lizzie´s friend move out of her apartment, to have it occupied with his goons to watch over Lizzie.

Last night Feb 11 seemed like a diversion and or a set up for Megan's pregnancy and *that outcome.* I hope the show otherwise can stay interesting going forward from here .

Maybe all this business about her getting a plea bargain and booted out of the FBI at least officially has something to do with this new direction and pregnancy.

Maybe she will eventually get written out of the show or at least not in it as much or maybe like someone mentioned she's really knocked up and they are just writing all that into the show ?

OTOH whats not cool , CBS is canceling The Good Wife maybe something about the main screenwriter moving on or something ?

Next weeks preview looked like Tom pissed off the wrong folks and or the wrong folks caught up with him !

Last night Feb 11 seemed like a diversion and or a set up for Megan's pregnancy and *that outcome.* I hope the show otherwise can stay interesting going forward from here .

Maybe all this business about her getting a plea bargain and booted out of the FBI at least officially has something to do with this new direction and pregnancy.

Maybe she will eventually get written out of the show or at least not in it as much or maybe like someone mentioned she's really knocked up and they are just writing all that into the show ?

OTOH whats not cool , CBS is canceling The Good Wife maybe something about the main screenwriter moving on or something ?

Next weeks preview looked like Tom pissed off the wrong folks and or the wrong folks caught up with him !
-------------------------------------------------------
She IS pregnant and they wrote it into the show.

Reactions: tubetwister
She looked like 5 months more pregnant than 2 episodes ago.

I think it was funny when she was trying to cook, the fire started and she was surprised by her bodyguard storming in with gun in hand.

Anyway, the Tom sub-plot is still interesting IMO:

Red at the DMV with that lady.. Priceless... Hot Stuff LOL :D

I no longer think Red will become a granddaddy, that is I think he´s not Lizzie´s father, especially after what he told her last episode.