The Blacklist

I don't see a new episode for this week and the next 2.

I really hate this type of breaks in the series.

Or was the last episode, already the season finale ? :imconfused

According to epguides, the last new episode was aired February 25.

The next new episode will be aired on April 14, (a month away), that's what? a 5 week spring break.

Red and Lizzie had also a long 3 month winter vacation.

According to epguides, the last new episode was aired February 25.

The next new episode will be aired on April 14, (a month away), that's what? a 5 week spring break.

Red and Lizzie had also a long 3 month winter vacation.
Yep, they are just stretching out the season with frequent breaks throughout. I think that they would be better off just showing the entire season then running another new series in it's place , instead of breaks that can last anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months.

Is she due soon (I mean real life)

Will catch up with last episode over the weekend, to find out if Lizzie had a boy or a girl.

Is she due soon (I mean real life)

Will catch up with last episode over the weekend, to find out if Lizzie had a boy or a girl.

I saw a twitter post from her that said the episode was shot 4 weeks before her due date, but I do not know when they shot it.

Did not know she was actually pregnant. Explains why her face looks kinda pudgy in the recent episode. Must have gained a bunch.

I'll give you this much info on the episode, it revolves around a "major death(?)," followed by a "let's go with that" episode next week.

Sounds interesting, much more interesting than watching Lizzie in labor and finding out if it's a boy or a girl.

I wonder if that means that Red now is a granddaddy......:rolleyes: