The Blacklist

I couldn't think of a Blacklist without Lizzie.

It would make sense that Red planned for "Lizzie to die" having the FBI as witness, so that she can be safe from Mathias and his small army.

But then what if Megan Boone decides to follow a full time career as a mom now.....and leaves the show :rolleyes:

I see that the show has been renewed for next season. That in my opinion confirms the opinions that what we saw was an elaborate hoax. Plus the fact that Red was totally against the marriage and could be his plan to separate them. Just wondering how the rest of this season will play out with 5 or 6 episodes left.

I wonder if Dembe and Kaplan could have cooked this up without Red's knowledge?

There is supposed to be a Tom centric spinoff series in the works. With or without the baby?

I wouldn´t think that Mr Kaplan and Dembe would have planned this behind Red, however Red looked very shocked for a moment I thought he would faint when he was about to get into his car, so.....who knows....

That Tom spinoff could be interesting.

I wouldn´t think that Mr Kaplan and Dembe would have planned this behind Red, however Red looked very shocked for a moment I thought he would faint when he was about to get into his car, so.....who knows....

That Tom spinoff could be interesting.

Yes, Red's reaction is why I'm searching for another explanation.

The more I think about it, the series could survive without Liz. There are enough other compelling characters to keep me interested. I don't think it will go that way though.

Yes, Red's reaction is why I'm searching for another explanation.

The more I think about it, the series could survive without Liz. There are enough other compelling characters to keep me interested. I don't think it will go that way though.

I agree that the show could go on without Liz.

I don't really see any problem with that.

The promo for the next episode didn't seem to provide any hints of her still alive but then I can't conclude that just because of that, she won´t be back.

So at this moment I must consider both possibilities.

I don´t even have a clear hunch on what's next.

I'd say 50-50 chance of Liz is really dead or that was a planned act to make her "die officially" so that Solomon and his or her employer will stop trying to abduct her.

Wow, If Red really believe´s shes dead, I´d say 99 % she´s really dead, and just 1% it was a hoax planned by Mr Kaplan and Dembe, I couldn´t think of someone else planning that.

I´d say Tom also really believes Liz is gone, he looked very sincere and concerned about having to raise the baby by himself.

Having said that, maybe Red will blame Solomon´s employer for Lizzie´s death and will go after him/her with a vengeance.

I guess whatever happens, next episodes should be interesting.

You also have to remember that all of this is based on Megan Boone's pregnancy, & whether she'll return to the show after she delivers the baby. Chances are they haven't decided whether Liz is really dead or not until Megan Boone decides what she wants to do. Even so, we most likely won't see her again until next season....If she comes back. In conclusion, the rest of this season is "Liz is dead."

No Lizzie , no more interest for me. Her and Raymond's interesting relationship is what has made the show. The Case of the week story was just a side part of the bigger story arc whether Raymond is her uncle or father. I hope that her "death" is just a faked one,to get her away from her Russian mother and that she will be back next season.

As long as she's dead, I don't think they writers will feed us more clues on their relationship.

Regarding the Tom spinoff with Solomon, I think that could work out well, as long as the writers keep the baby out of the plots.

Now I´m sure Megan Boone won´t return to the show.

Without Liz, there's no reason for Tom,

The Tom spinoff with Solomon would justify characters like the Major and GGina the hot Russian girl with the long last name,

I hope you understand, since I can't type the first letter on her name, (strange..

Now I´m sure Megan Boone won´t return to the show.

Without Liz, there's no reason for Tom,

The Tom spinoff with Solomon would justify characters like the Major and GGina the hot Russian girl with the long last name,

I hope you understand, since I can't type the first letter on her name, (strange..
Hate to see Blacklist gone over a baby.

Reactions: DJdish
Right, you were mentioning in another show's thread how once characters get married or have a baby the show goes downhill from there and how such situations practically kill a good show.
Yes I did say that,but this was awful fast. First came married Lizzie And Tom,then divorce,then pregnancy , then attempted wedding, then baby born, then death of Lizzie.

My take was that Tom and Liz had a plan with the doctor to fake Liz's death to get away from Red and whoever is funding Solomon. But after reading some of this, I don't know. I'm not really sure that the show can go on without her. Why would Red continue to work with the FBI. He wouldn't really need them for anything. If it continues I think it will go downhill fast.

Reactions: MikeD-C05