The Blacklist

I think Lizzie didn´t have much background on her parents, the man who raised her apparently kept the secrets, and when he thought about telling Lizzie, Red had to kill him in that hospital.

Anyway, I want to see what happens with Tom know, he thought he had it easy and that woman wanted him dead, he survived, yeah.....

Reactions: norman881
I have finally delete timer. Just not keeping my interest the way it is going, and when I kept watching, not really enjoying it. Too many characters that do no "click" together. Always felt disjointed to me.

Hope we have a good episode tonight.

I still smile when I picture Red showing up with the dogs for the DMV guy.

I admit, maybe I shouldn´t have laughed at Lizzie setting her kitchen on fire, and yelling at Red´s goon storming in gun in hand.
But I just thought it was funny.

Now Lizzie has changed her mind and wants to keep the baby.

I don´t like that idea, just because IMO a baby doesn´t fit in this show.

Is she gonna carry the baby with her while chasing bad guys ?
Will Dembe babysit for her ? :rolleyes:

I don't see a baby fitting into this show either. I could see her losing the baby during a fight with one of the criminals Red has asked her to look into. That would totally harden her. A more bizarre possibility: Liz is captured by a yet unknown sworn enemy of Red. Her baby is viable and far enough along that they do a C-section. This leaves her decimated at the end of the season and sets up for next season's hunt and revenge by Red, Lizzie et'al.. :cool:

Reactions: DJdish
I don't see a baby fitting into this show either. I could see her losing the baby during a fight with one of the criminals Red has asked her to look into. That would totally harden her. A more bizarre possibility: Liz is captured by a yet unknown sworn enemy of Red. Her baby is viable and far enough along that they do a C-section. This leaves her decimated at the end of the season and sets up for next season's hunt and revenge by Red, Lizzie et'al.. :cool:

You have some good ideas there :wink

Is this show available online? I am having to have my Directv box replaced and I am losing about 5 episodes

I think that tonight we´ll see Tom playing with fire.

I´d just tell him, don´t play with fire if you don´t want to get burned. :wink

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts