The Blacklist

I think it's just incredible that Red would miss that shot, and even more ridiculous that Red and Dembe would leave the body just out there,come on.
Red didn't miss the shot -- it hit the steel plate in Kate's head from an earlier headshot at the bounty hunter's office in Amarillo.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Who was babysitting Agnes before Mr. Kaplan broke in?

Good question, she was left alone from what I can tell,
Incredible, while Tom is working, no I take that back now he's in war against his mother, well while Tom is busy in the other show
and Liz was busy, poor little Agnes was left by herself :oops::rolleyes:

:oops:
Red didn't miss the shot -- it hit the steel plate in Kate's head from an earlier headshot at the bounty hunter's office in Amarillo.

Ok, in any event Red acknowledged he made a mistake in not making sure Mr Kaplan was gone.
And again how come Red just left the body out there in the open.:oops: ...

And again how come Red just left the body out there in the open.:oops: ...
If you shot your spouse or mother, would you spend a lot of time fussing over where to hide/bury them? He was in a place that was supposedly one of his favorite sanctuaries (on property that he owned) with someone who was closer to him than anyone. It was very, very personal for Red or he would have had someone else dispatch her.

Solomon is a very valuable resource but I'm concerned about what motivates him. You want your team members to be mostly predictable.

Good point, I have the impression Solomon will work for any employer paying top dollar.
Red mentioned something about that topic on why people have worked for him "it's just business" while telling Dembe he considers him a friend.
:)

Since I don't see any reconciliation between Red and Mr. Kaplan, this would be my team list for him now:

Dembe as his main bodyguard, still Bose as secondary,
Solomon and the other gal from Redemption.

And the new cleaners that couple, (Miko and Mika or something like that), even though if my memory doesn't fail me they said they don't work weekends, of don't work after hours.

Oh and yep Marvin still as the lawyer.

And still missing the finance man, the gal Red chose originally and who was killed in the first episodes was never replaced.

And the new cleaners that couple, (Miko and Mika or something like that), even though if my memory doesn't fail me they said they don't work weekends, of don't work after hours.
After Requiem, I'd be looking for incontrovertible evidence that the everything was actually destroyed.

Since I don't see any reconciliation between Red and Mr. Kaplan, this would be my team list for him now:

Dembe as his main bodyguard, still Bose as secondary,
Solomon and the other gal from Redemption.

Oh and yep Marvin still as the lawyer.

And still missing the finance man, the gal Red chose originally and who was killed in the first episodes was never replaced.
Can someone explain to me why Kate Kaplan is called Mr. Kaplan?

I'm still not clear on the relationship between Red and Liz.

So, Red told Liz he's not her father.
Kirk's DNA test showed he's not Liz's father.
Katerina didn't know who's Liz's father.
Red wanted to protect Liz, after Katerina disappeared, but I wonder why? If he's not the father or at least if he's not sure he's the father.

OK, after Requiem I can understand Mr. Kaplan's reasons to care for Liz, but I'm still not clear on Red's reasons to protect Liz. :confused:

I saw that episode but I missed the reason why they call her Mr. Kaplan. I'll google search it.

It has to do with Mr. Kaplan's close friend in that episode.

Those who haven't watched the Requiem episode stop reading now, spoiler ahead.

Or if you still haven't watched the Requiem episode, read at your own risk.

Remember Mr. Kaplan's close friend on that episode? ......
Her name was Annie, yep, Annie Kaplan.
Remember what the guy said to her, after asking her name? and she responded I'm Annie Kaplan, so the guy turned to look at Kate and he said: I guess that makes you Mr.... (yep you guessed right).

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Just saw this?? My Wife and I have watched EVERY episode and I also have recorded ALL of them to date. Some episodes in last two seasons were over the top but not so much that I didn't watch and record them. This is something that she and I do every week when they are on. This new season is looking like it's going to be "back to business" and we're looking forward to each new episode.

I've also got EVERY episode of Boston Legal and we've watched them all at least twice!

It has to do with Mr. Kaplan's close friend in that episode.

Those who haven't watched the Requiem episode stop reading now, spoiler ahead.

Or if you still haven't watched the Requiem episode, read at your own risk.

Remember Mr. Kaplan's close friend on that episode? ......
Her name was Annie, yep, Annie Kaplan.
Remember what the guy said to her, after asking her name? and she responded I'm Annie Kaplan, so the guy turned to look at Kate and he said: I guess that makes you Mr.... (yep you guessed right).
OH that was a lesbian joke in the episode that went right over my head. I never knew that little joke would become her name after that.

Reactions: DJdish