The Blacklist

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 4

Monday, October 14, 2013

"The Stewmaker": When a witness in a case against a drug lord goes missing, Red informs the team that the witness may have been taken by The Stewmaker; Red and Ressler work together for the first time.

S~

Great show - just finished watching. What's not to like about the episode called The Stewmaker? Okay, so who was the women in the photo Red took from The Stewemakers book of death? The date on photo #79 was 12/'90. Hmmm.

Liked tonight´s episode, yep I was gonna say I´m wondering who was that in the pic he took. I think I´ll watch it again.

It was really good. It is the best new show that I watch this year. I think I am still watching only a couple of the new shows I started watching.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 5

Monday, October 21, 2013

"The Courier": Red and the FBI try to stop a dangerous messenger (Robert Knepper) whose appearance is unknown; Liz is thrust into a kidnapping plot.

S~

I really like this show. Had to watch last week online due to a scheduling conflict I had. Forgot to raise it up the priority list.

Liked tonight´s episode, and I think this is getting better and better, many questions still out there...

What´s the secret story behind Liz´s husband´s ?
Why Red´s interest in Liz ?
Who´s spying on Liz and husband ?

Next EPisode: Season 1, Episode 6

Monday, October 28, 2013

"Gina Zanetakos": When Ellen's sister visits unexpectedly, Duncan forces Ellen to get rid of her without raising any suspicions.

S~

I hear you. Once you start coming up with theories, they change things up. Sign of a good show.

S~

Really good show. I still think the husband is some sort of spy/hitman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts