The Dish April 1st New HD Saga (Merged Threads)

Not that it is anything new but I spoke w/ a csr supervisor about 5 min. ago and he said he knew nothing. Told me he should already have the info if they were planning on adding anything today. He said they do have a problem with dish big wigs making promises and not telling a single csr until it is practicly uploaded. He said he heard 2-3 weeks from his supervisor..Not sure I am throwing anything new out here but he "seemed" honest.

That's it, from now on, when somebody doesn't follow through with something, I'm gonna say "you're pullin' a Charlie"

everyone email the ceo email address and say you're going to D* if they don't give the channels to us

I must admit that even I am surprised by this one. So unusual for Charlie to give a firm date, that I was sure this one would happen on time.

Yes, I know it's not midnight (and didn't Fox News come on pretty late last month?), but if they intended to keep their word, there's no reason everything wouldn't have been ready to roll for the afternoon uplink. I've been a DISH fan for so long, but they are just so incompetent now. Still a better deal for me than D*, so I stay around. But I REALLY hate dealing with unprofessionals.

You know it's a bad one when M Sparks throws in the towel and admits surprise. I'm with ya, buddy. No way this just happened. We need a face-palm emoticon.

You know it's a bad one when M Sparks throws in the towel and admits surprise. I'm with ya, buddy. No way this just happened. We need a face-palm emoticon.
shocked-smiley-9449.gif

indeed. lots of whining. y not just wait and see huh?

Wait and see what genius? Thats its over with for today.

This is Dish SOP. I remember when I first started coming here and watching Charlie Chats, then afterwords long time members would tell you not to believe anything he says. Fast forward 3 years, I completely understand what they mean, Dish tends to be full of ****.

And to the other poster who wanted to the thread locked, how's about you go back and complain about hockey, and we'll complain about Dish. The man himself said by April 1st, I think people have a right to be pissed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts