The Dish April 1st New HD Saga (Merged Threads)

Rey of Sunshine in This Whole Debacle

if E doesn't add HD tomorrow I will hand out a round of 922's.
Hey, Rey! If you have my name down on your list, please remove it. I honestly don't think that you intended your original post to generate the possible financial ruin that it seems to have. You're an asset to this site and I hope that you don't get raked over the coals, trying to stick up for *E!

(That's my new way of showing disdain for Charlie's lack of communication! "F*n Ergen!"
:)

Last edited:
FREEZE on National HD Rollout at Dish Network

Due to the current economic environment, dishnetwork has made a financial decision to halt the roll out of national HD. Their focus continues to be uplinking locals in HD. The cost associated with new contracts involving national HD providers is currently not in the interest of echostar's agenda.

It will be several financial quarters before dish considers the expense of new HD channels.

If the April 1st debacle is not evidence enough, I don't know what is.

I'll take a 922 as well.

Please pm me with the details, but it may take a few days for me to get back to you. I'm currently wrapping up another unbelievable deal in which I'm receiving $5 million dollars from a Nigerian prince. All I had to do was wire his personal assistant $16,000 in order to secure my share of his fortune.

Two sweet deals in one day!

(P.S. Rey, if you want me to wire you a few thousand dollars to secure that free 922, let me know. After dealing with these Nigerians, I now realize that this is the proper way of doing business.)

I'll take a 922 as well.

Please pm me with the details, but it may take a few days for me to get back to you. I'm currently wrapping up another unbelievable deal in which I'm receiving $5 million dollars from a Nigerian prince. All I had to do was wire his personal assistant $16,000 in order to secure my share of his fortune.

(P.S. Rey, if you want me to wire you a few thousand dollars to secure that free 922, let me know. After dealing with these Nigerians, I now realize that this is the proper way of doing business.)
Actually, I'll need you to wire that cash to me... as I am Rey's Nigerian personal assistant.

Thanks.

I just twittered Dish and told them to work on HD channels instead of wasting time with this stupid snowstorm naming crap. How much you wanna bet I don't get a response?

Dear Dish network subscribers

I am sorry for not giving you the Viacom HD suite that I promised you on April 1st. I am going to have raise rates again, because of the price of all the lawsuits that I am involved in. Please dont be mad I am just a penny pincher.

Charlie Ergen,:river
Head Clown and founder of Dish network

Hey, Rey! If you have my name down on your list, please remove it. I honestly don't think that you intended your original post to generate the possible financial ruin that it seems to have. You're an asset to this site and I hope that you don't get raked over the coals, trying to stick up for *E!

(That's my new way of showing disdain for Charlie's lack of communication! "F*n Ergen!"
:)

I'll take a 922 as well.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!:D:D

wow! I was gone a few hours and the count is up to 301 922's :eek:

by the way msmith198025, thanks for pushing this along out of control!!!! :D:D:D

scott help!!!!! :river

at least, at the very least, a press release should have been released . . . sing along with me folks!

To everything about Charlie (churn, churn, churn)
There is a season (churn, churn, churn)
And a time for every purpose, under heaven

A time to chat, a time to lie
A time to launch, a time not to launch
A time to increase prices, a time to steal
A time to laugh, many times to weep

To everything about Charlie (churn, churn, churn)
There is a season (churn, churn, churn)
And a time for every purpose, under heaven

Dear Dish network subscribers

I am sorry for not giving you the Viacom HD suite that I promised you on April 1st. I am going to have raise rates again, because of the price of all the lawsuits that I am involved in. Please dont be mad I am just a penny pincher.

Charlie Ergen,:river
Head Clown and founder of Dish network

Post of the week!!!!!!

Kind of funny when you say Penny pincher.....
Jim was vacationing up in my area a while back and shipped his bike back with a UPS Return tag that are used for receivers to go back :):):)

i honestly don't mean to be rude so if I am I apologize but the OP is BS! I have never heard a csr from dish nor directv express themselves that way. they really have no idea about negotiations or contracts behind the scenes. BS! :down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts