The Flash

Unless Barry time travel back again.. this time looks like there would be no turning back! BTW, did Barry and the Sport reporter girlfriend broke up in the current timeline? I can't remember. I thought they broke up in the previous timeline, but not this one?

Flash has really turned out to be a great show. I love the guy who plays Barry Allen. He is believable as a young guy ,who just happens to be a super hero. I watch this show as soon as I can each week, unlike Arrow which I put off till the weekend or even the next week.

Reactions: danristheman
They need to make the atom that would be pretty good. I agree with mike I haven't missed a episode yet old fashioned dvr get there at 8 pm.

The Atom will be the lead character in the Arrow/Flash spinoff that is in development and slated for midseason next year. It will include Atom, FireStorm, Captain Cold, Heatwave, Rip Hunter, Hawkgirl. Caity Lotz has also been signed in an unknown roll which some believe may be a reincarnated Sara Lance as the White Canary, from some set photo's of what is believed to be test filming. Supposedly they are going to debut the trailer during the media upfronts in 2 weeks and it has a working title of Legends of Tomorrow.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Great episode with lots of interesting developments and twists this week, only marred by the comic-book physics of creating a vacuum in an environment that is not vacuum sealed and has no separate venting ducts for the air that is pulled out (office building fire). It would've been more believable if Barry had simply ran or waved his arms at superspeed to blow out the flames like a candle.

Great episode with lots of interesting developments and twists this week, only marred by the comic-book physics of creating a vacuum in an environment that is not vacuum sealed and has no separate venting ducts for the air that is pulled out (office building fire). It would've been more believable if Barry had simply ran or waved his arms at superspeed to blow out the flames like a candle.

Now if you're going to get into the semantics of superpowers, you will fit in nice in the AVS Flash thread that is a never ending discussion of time travel and the flaws with how the Flash accomplishes things. :D

Not to mention that the vacuum should have suffocated the people in the room(who also should have already been overcome by smoke inhalation).

Now if you're going to get into the semantics of superpowers, you will fit in nice in the AVS Flash thread that is a never ending discussion of time travel and the flaws with how the Flash accomplishes things. :D

I've already posted these same comments there. :p Unfortunately as good as the overall story is on this show, it lends itself well to such analysis. There are just too many inconsistencies and holes in how Flash's powers work or how they are used in different but similar situations. The worst is how he often just stands there to confront the villain, letting him or her get an opening shot on him (like the pepper spray in last week's episode -- since when is the Flash slower than an aerosol mist?), but at other times we see him taking down a room full of armed thugs in a blink of an eye. (See what you made me do. ;))

Not to mention that the vacuum should have suffocated the people in the room(who also should have already been overcome by smoke inhalation).

Or if the airflow was sufficiently powerful enough to suppress the fire, the people and everything else in the room not nailed down would've been blowing around like confetti.

The worst is how he often just stands there to confront the villain, letting him or her get an opening shot on him (like the pepper spray in last week's episode -- since when is the Flash slower than an aerosol mist?), but at other times we see him taking down a room full of armed thugs in a blink of an eye. (See what you made me do. ;))

That's the biggest thing that irritates me about superhero's show. Just because you have superpower, it doesn't mean you should stop using your brain. If your superpower is speed, standing there not moving completely negates your power! I really don't care about the physics and how things work because it is a sci-fi show. But the humans should behave the same as normal people... not dumber.

That's why I like Dr Wells. He has power but he thinks and executes his plans. He loves, he hates, he is selfish, and he has normal human emotions. :p

Love the team up episodes, and this one was no exception. TONS of action from beginning to end, and sets up Barry to being on Arrow tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts