The Mentalist

I started watching it live, but because I saw that Jane and Lisbon started to talk whatever nonsense, sitting very close, and I don´t care about their relationship, actually please spare me that, the day I want to watch romance, and affairs I´ll look to watch something in Bravo, anyway enough mini-rant, so I decided to go to to the john, and so I returned when the actual business was starting.

That new agent is good, I have to say.

I didn't mind the sentimentality one bit. Its been a long time coming. Where I did cringe was when Jane told the other agent to back off from talking down to Lisbon. She's capable of taking care of herself. No need to play the noble knight. :glasses Now about that sweet 1930 Caddy... :biggrin

Next Episode: S07, E02

Sunday, December 7, 2014

"The Greybar Hotel":
In hope of persuading a convict to turn on her boyfriend -- the leader of a high-end car theft ring -- Lisbon goes under cover as an inmate.

S~

I really wish you would stop these weekly episode posts, especially since you are staff and can't be ignored.

Next Episode: S07, E03

Sunday, December 14, 2014

"Orange Blossom Ice Cream":
While in Beirut, Jane and Lisbon work with Erica Flynn, who agrees to help the FBI catch her boyfriend -- a courier for a terrorist organization -- in exchange for amnesty.

S~

Next Episode: S07, E04

Sunday, December 21, 2014

"Black Market":
An illness forces Jane to work from the office as the team investigates a murder connected to a counterfeit diamond operation; Abbott worries his past will hurt his wife's chances of landing a prestigious job.

S~

I rarely watch it but my wife does and last night we watched it together ,because there was nothing new on ,and it ended with no resolution in who killed the wife. What kind of mystery detective show ends with no wrap up of who did it??:rolleyes

Last night I watched this last episode (actually just the second half), and I see what you commented before.
I was kind of surprise to see no closure on the case, the Mentalist didn´t do what he´s paid to, not really, the ending was nothing like what I was used to.
IMO this is going downhill quickly.

Next Episode: S07, E06 (New Night and Time)

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

"Green Light":
Abbott must make a difficult decision when his former boss tries to blackmail him to keep quiet about a botched DEA raid.

S~

Next Episode: S07, E07

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"Little Yellow House":
A murder investigation turns personal when Lisbon learns that her younger brother is the primary witness.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts