The Mentalist

I still haven´t watched tonight´s episode, but I´d say the most likely agent to be killed would be Vega, since she´s been there only a few episodes, but anyway I´d rather cast my vote for Cho to get killed and keep Vega.

Yes RIP.
Josie-Loren-Feet-1139994.jpg

Reactions: DJdish
Only a few shows left. I won't miss this show because it is mostly dead on arrival when this mini-season started. Offhand, I get the feeling Jane and Lizbon will leave law enforcement and raise albino yak in quiet plains of Idaho. To be honest, I would love to see a series finale in which all the main characters were killed. We shall see.

I wonder if this series could be picked up like Unforgettable was picked up by A&E, after CBS cancelled it.

I hope not...the series has gotten old over the past year (some would argue more) and I believe the writers, producers and actors are ready to move one. Speaking of moving one...has CBS sh*t-canned Unforgettable once again? CBS cancelled that show after one season even though it has something like 12-million viewers. It's seasons have been so sporadic they may as well have kept it cancelled.

Meanwhile back at the ranch...they've had a nice 7-season (aka 6-1/2 season) run and logged more than a 150 shows so it will be playing in a syndication for the next few years. It doesn't appear the show's main actors have been active outside of this filming this show, so it should be interesting to see where they pop-up next...or at all.

I´d be OK with a finale in which the main characters are killed, or at least Jane is actually brought to real justice and to do some time for killing Red John.

Two hr series ending ep this coming Wednesday. If I remember reading right.... all good things to happen to conclude this show. I'm fine with that. Gee if Cho smiles, now that's a happy ending! :biggrin

Quiet...I'm having a vision...a vision of this show ending...of not returning...
and Jane and Lisbon being brutally murdered by a half-charred serial-killer. Never mind, that's the ending I was hoping to see and not this happy ever lovefest.
In all fairness, there were a number of outstanding episodes involving their infamous battles with Red John. I'll miss this series, but it was living on borrowed time.

It was a happy ending and that was what I wanted complete with a little Earth Wind and Fire! As for Lisbon's announcement, just icing on the cake. I had tears. Well maybe it was the Brandy... :biggrin

Full circle, since the series began with Patrick still recovering from his family being killed by Red John to his now being able to begin a new family with Teresa.

Reactions: teachsac

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts