The Mysteries of Laura

I really enjoyed tonight´s episode.
I did too. I even got my wife to watch it and she finally said she likes it now. Debra Messing is in her element in this show. She is so great with comedy and this has a lot of light hearted comedy- mixed with real serious detective cases.

Next Episode: S01, E11

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

"The Mystery of the Frozen Foodie":
While investigating a case involving the culinary world, Laura develops a crush on a potential suspect.

S~

Next Episode: S01, E12

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"The Mystery of the Fateful Fire":
Arson leads to the death of a teenage boy; chemistry sparks between Jake and a former flame; Laura tries to set aside work and focus on the twins and their winter carnival.

S~

I enjoyed tonight´s episode, I hope this show gets renewed
Me too. I think Debrah Messing has finally found her niche of a show, that combines both her comedic skills with her beauty too. I didn't care for the drama /soap opera show she did last year .

Agree, there´s not even one of the main characters that I don´t like or find amusing, and Debra is great in her role as Laura, I think this was a perfect fit for her.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Well my earlier idea was for Laura to come across her other self : Grace's dead body at a crime scene. Then she would have to investigate all Grace's friends: Will , Karen and Jack and who done it . Would be funny and the comedy would blend in combining both shows cast in the cross over episode.

Reactions: DJdish