The Mysteries of Laura

I so wish they would come up with a reunion like episode, with Will, Karen and Jack
As I 've said before, I think it would be very ironic to show Laura investigate the death of her Grace character and have to interview Will ,Karen, and Jack. This show already has an ironic sense of humor built in to it ,so this wouldn't be a stretch and it would be great for sweeps month.

Reactions: DJdish
As I 've said before, I think it would be very ironic to show Laura investigate the death of her Grace character and have to interview Will ,Karen, and Jack. This show already has an ironic sense of humor built in to it ,so this wouldn't be a stretch and it would be great for sweeps month.

That would be one heck of an episode :D

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I just finished watching tonight´s episode, and I enjoyed it.

Some changes for this season, though.
I won´t mention them, until most of the guys who watch this are able to catch up.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Last episode was great.
I liked how Laura thought of bringing down the bad guy.

Having a little rich guy in the team certainly comes in handy sometimes :D

Finally binge watched the first five episodes. Terrific as always. I really like the new Captain.

S~

Max is lucky that the Captain allows him to keep on working at the precinct in the first place ,since she is supposed to be by the book.

That´s right.
I hope she keeps in mind that having that little rich guy has come in handy

I hate that Frankie has left the team, I wouldn´t like to lose Max now.

Don't miss Frankie. She was just an extra to me. But Max does make the quirky feel of the show flow. Wouldn't want to lose him either.

Well I hope they keep Max.
I hope Laura will see a third season, ratings aren´t good but I think they are not so bad as to lose now all hope of a next season.

I need my Laura fix. Been too long. I think this season is really good. I like the new Captain.

S~

Agreed.

Same here, as I´ve come to know more about the new Captain, I like her.

I still miss Frankie, I think she was funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)