The Patient Channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ElroyJ

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 7, 2003
St. Louis, MO
Is anyone getting the Patient Channel on AMC 3.

I was tweaking agian and I am not receiving that channel or TIP TV on the same transponder.

I can get Montana PBS which I could not get before when I could get the Patient Channel. So I figured that Montana was on a weaker transponder.

Another note....
After I loaded the latest firmware into my Fortec Mercury II my Signal qualities dropped from around 52% to around 25% and they bounce around alot more. I tweaked some more and got them back up a little. I still can't get any signal from the White Springs bird.

They're GONE! Well, at least from mine too, but I tried to scan the old transponder 11716 and got nothing. So they may hve changed freq- try a blind scan and see if you find them again.
(I will soon as this hockey game finishes on g17)

Well, qwert where are they? I can't find 'em either , lol. I better do some checking myself if you still get them.

Edit : They are still there after all>they all got listed as AMC3 070, 071,072 etc on this sat for some reason. I was
zipping right by them without seeing.
&blind scan was skipping it because I had a bunch of empty transponders in the list on AMC3, which goofs up BS on
this machine

Last edited:
Well, qwert where are they? I can't find 'em either , lol. I better do some checking myself if you still get them.

Edit : They are still there after all>they all got listed as AMC3 070, 071,072 etc on this sat for some reason. I was
zipping right by them without seeing.
&blind scan was skipping it because I had a bunch of empty transponders in the list on AMC3, which goofs up BS on
this machine

Same location as before: 11716 H 4856 :) (I have never watched those channels before but it is the same information that I have on TheList updated on December 23)

EDIT - (Turbosat) I am glad that I am not seeing things:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts